tv hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv hookup?

going to get a tv today? anyone here i should go see?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Leah usually finds some pretty damn good deals on TVs. Shoot her a text.

Comment

Frys has good deals LG from my experience.

Comment

the rest of mine are samsung. with my OCD i was planning on getting another. are the LG's better?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Havertys.....

God bless.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
            Havertys.....

God bless.
            ha. i have already hemorrhaged enough skrilla at that joint.

god bless.

Comment

slickdeals.net

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                the rest of mine are samsung. with my OCD i was planning on getting another. are the LG's better?

god bless.
                While I don't have a Sammy, I have nothing bad to say about my LG. The picture is gorgeous, it was only $400 for a 42" 1080p Plasma(not a dfwm baller) that's been used for everything imaginable w/out a single issue.

I was really hesitant about goin with a Plasma due to burn in, but it's not been an issue. My son plays the Wii and 360 on it all the time and there's been no image retention. Then there's the benefit of no motion blur or the "soap opera effect" from refresh rates of LCD displays, the blacks are deep, colors are rich and not washed out, no light bled from edge/back lighting and fantastic contrast ratio.

For me, it's all win, but YMMV.

Comment

Samsung has top notch customer service. I don't know the quality difference between the two of them, but I'd spend extra money just based on service.

Comment

Paid $350 for my 46" led RCA at best buy last week.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

i usually order online

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        Frys has good deals LG from my experience.
                        lg google tv interface is slow as fuck. while I like the tv portion of mine, the interface makes me hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          lg google tv interface is slow as fuck. while I like the tv portion of mine, the interface makes me hate it.
                          Maybe its your internet connection? I have a LG Smart TV and it works fine and I have the slowest speeds known to mankind tho (1&5 ).

I don't do a lot of Netflix so it doesn't bother me enough to pay for a more expensive TV. I also know that the Plasmas are not being made anymore, mainly because of the glass and how heavy they are to package and transport overseas. MicroCenter has a large selection of TV's and their prices are great compared to the big box chains, but you can still get something a little cheaper online, but the bigger it is, the more you have to worry about them transport dummies are going to damage them.
                          LED 240hz (not plasma good, but close) has a great picture and the prices are starting to come down a bit.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Maybe its your internet connection? I have a LG Smart TV and it works fine and I have the slowest speeds known to mankind tho (1&5 ).

I don't do a lot of Netflix so it doesn't bother me enough to pay for a more expensive TV. I also know that the Plasmas are not being made anymore, mainly because of the glass and how heavy they are to package and transport overseas. MicroCenter has a large selection of TV's and their prices are great compared to the big box chains, but you can still get something a little cheaper online, but the bigger it is, the more you have to worry about them transport dummies are going to damage them.
                            LED 240hz (not plasma good, but close) has a great picture and the prices are starting to come down a bit.
                            Plasma not being made anymore? Frys has a huge selection...

Edit:Panasonic is stopping production this year, but they're the only one.
                            Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-14-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Plasma not being made anymore? Frys has a huge selection...
                              Better get them while you can. Some of the big mfg's. only have a few selections left on their website.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X