Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not stand these compact fluorescent pieces of dog sh**

These.

4 hours after closing on our new house I swapped out 26 of these damn things. FUCK I hate them.

And fuck these new federal efficiency standards that are killing incandescent bulbs. Fuck them with a fucking rusty fucking fork.

Anyone need some CFL indoor flood lights?

Fuck.

No fuck them
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I agree 100 percent. I have been buying incandescent bulbs. The fluorescent ones were supposed to last a long time, but I call BS. I have had to change them just as often as the incandescent ones. They also are not anywhere near as bright. Government needs to get their hands out of "everything"

CN

Comment

And flood ones suck the most.

CN

Comment

led?

Comment

I just had to replace a "10 year" florescent after 6 months.

Comment

Those fucking things suck. I have a box of burnt out ones. I probably have at least ten from the four years I have been using them. I was thinking about putting them in a box and sending them to Jeff Immelt, the CEO of GE with a note asking him why they can't make a bulb worth a fuck.

One a different note and somewhat amusing, how would you like to be the sucker who paid $40-60 for those LED bulbs that now cost about 25% of that amount?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Those fucking things suck. I have a box of burnt out ones. I probably have at least ten from the four years I have been using them. I was thinking about putting them in a box and sending them to Jeff Immelt, the CEO of GE with a note asking him why they can't make a bulb worth a fuck.

One a different note and somewhat amusing, how would you like to be the sucker who paid $40-60 for those LED bulbs that now cost about 25% of that amount?
                Chilis paid for at least 750000 of those Leds over the past 2years. When they started the remodels those are used all over every restaurant

Comment

Ya, hate these now. They also make a show when they start going bad, makes you a little nervous when they start poping and hissing while they're in your 12 foot high ceilings.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Last couple years I've been slowly changing over a few bulbs to LED's that they sell at Costco...they're a hell of a lot cheaper than Home Depot for the same bulbs. Those CFL floodlights are a fucking joke....I've replaced 3 in the kitchen in the last 6 weeks...and these were brand new ones. I wish someone would start a class action lawsuit against the companies that make them.

Comment

I have plenty regular CFL's that have been used daily for over 10 years and still going strong..

Never had any issues with them. Look at the lumen output and get something stronger if they aren't bright enough for you. Bright white cfl's are terrible IMO.. I stick to daylight CFL's and am very happy.

Comment

I just put cans in my office while remodeling. I was planning to run LED. Those MFrs are still expensive, at least the ones with the surrounds are.

BTW, you can still buy 100w incandescent bulbs on amazon. I hate those damn CFL, but I appreciate good lighting.

Comment

I use them in my house and restaurant. I don't have any issues. We had incandescents going out weekly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

LED's fucking rock.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Land of the free, motherfuckers!

Comment

Working...
                              X