Jay Carney and Soviet-Era Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Carney and Soviet-Era Propaganda

Washingtonian MOM magazine’s new profile on White House Press Secretary Jay Carney’s wife is getting a lot of media coverage — just not for the actual profile.

It’s the pictures found within the piece that are stealing all the attention.

Not a big deal but this should go to the politics forum...

That said, is anyone really surprised?

Comment

She has a first amendment right to free association.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

UPDATE: As TheBlaze’s Becket Adams points out, Jay Carney worked out of Time’s Moscow bureau for years, which could be an easy explanation for the Soviet-era propaganda posters.
        Makes sense to me. I have North Korean propaganda from when I was over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Makes sense to me. I have North Korean propaganda from when I was over there.
          you commie- bastard!!!!

Comment

I'm not even a tiny bit surprised. I often wonder how he deals with being such a pos.

Comment

My stepdad has a clock out of a decommissioned soviet submarine. Harlan Crow has giant propaganda statues of soviet and sino-soviet leaders. Are they sleeper agents from the Cold War?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                My stepdad has a clock out of a decommissioned soviet submarine. Harlan Crow has giant propaganda statues of soviet and sino-soviet leaders. Are they sleeper agents from the Cold War?
                I hate to point out the obvious but those people also aren't associated with the most leftist regime to ever populate the White House.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I hate to point out the obvious but those people also aren't associated with the most leftist regime to ever populate the White House.
                  Fair enough. He may just find them novel, is all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Fair enough. He may just find them novel, is all I'm saying.
                    Oh sure, it is possible. I don't like the coincidence though. Btw, Harlan Crow is an asshole. lol
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Oh sure, it is possible. I don't like the coincidence though. Btw, Harlan Crow is an asshole. lol
                      My mom had a meeting with him, and said, "that man is craaaaaaazy!"

Comment

He doesn't need any propaganda to convince me even more that he's a douche bag commie.

Comment

Working...
                        X