This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There used to be this roofing thread

that I started last year that had a lot of good info in it. Apparently it's gone now and I sure didn't delete it. I would like to know why. Kthx.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    that I started last year that had a lot of good info in it. Apparently it's gone now and I sure didn't delete it. I would like to know why. Kthx.
    Something is abullshit in the kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Something is abullshit in the kingdom.
      As I like to say, "There's fuckery afoot."

Comment

wasn't that a fence thread?

oh wait it was two separate threads that got fucked.

what a surprise.

Comment

LOL. Oh boy.

Comment

I believe the fence thread still exists.

Destroyed or not, it was pure organic metamorphosis.

Comment

Fence thread is still there. Roofing thread got moved to the mod forum, possibly due to it crossing the advertising line by being bumped for no apparent reason after 2 years as we move into hail season. No further details available at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Fence thread is still there. Roofing thread got moved to the mod forum, possibly due to it crossing the advertising line by being bumped for no apparent reason after 2 years as we move into hail season. No further details available at this time.
                That's how it appears to me. Not sure who moved it, but there were several people that were offering services since the bump.

Comment

So delete the post, ban the fuckhead that TTT'd it and move on.

Comment

Bring it back! Bring it back!

Comment

Hmm guess that's why I haven't received a reply to the PM asking for the concrete contractors numbers someone was willing to share in that thread.. I was wondering where it went too.

Anyone else know any concrete contractors.. Got a patio and a driveway extension I am bidding soon, could use some descent references.

Comment

I cleaned up the roof thread and put it in the home improvement section.

Comment

Working...
                        X