No announcement yet.

Police Officers Warned About Civilian Camera Encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, that's when he decided to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      FTP, had to listen to some douche in Frisco today for 15min about how he didn't like what we were doing. We weren't breaking any laws or even trying to do anything but eat some breakfast. He said "here's my two cents, spend them wisely" , the other two cops that showed up didn't care at all.
      He probably just wanted to take his two cents home to his family.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
        140,000 cops in USA....all under constant microscope and in media for any mistake. There will always be stories out there.

Frost did something stupid at one point, got popped and arrested and now is a cop hater. He wont admit it but its true. People dont devote as much time as he does to hating a certain group without a bad experience at some point.
        Not necessarily Im not a big fan of police either. ANd i was never arrested for a reason that I didnt deserve. Been arrested twice, both times for not paying traffic tickets. I deserved every bit of it. I'm glad those cops did their job and put me in jail cause it taught me a lesson.

Its all the other times and intimidation tactics, for no reason. What would happen if I had tried to intimidate a cop for no reason? So why do they feel the need to do it to me? If they are so afraid then they need to find a different job. I know i would if i was that afraid of something at my job.
        WH

Comment

Working...
        X