Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods, why doesn't the classified ever get cleared out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods, why doesn't the classified ever get cleared out?

Seems like a bunch of ads 6 months and older polluting the classifieds. Is there not mechanism to automatically delete them if not renewed?

People who post in there should also take the time to delete or mark an item as sold.

Comment

That works well on craigslist too.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I always delete mine. You just edit the ad, then check the delete button at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I always delete mine. You just edit the ad, then check the delete button at the bottom.
          ^^^. This
          Originally posted by soap
          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
            ^^^. This
            Kinda like the ignore function...its there, easy to use and yet we still have people bitching about what others post up...just saying
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Kinda like the ignore function...its there, easy to use and yet we still have people bitching about what others post up...just saying
              Don't want to miss anything!

Comment

i guess i missed the part where i bitched....
                Originally posted by soap
                i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                  i guess i missed the part where i bitched....
                  I guess you also missed the part where that was not even remotely directed towards you...

Way to read into it though...
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

We will look into this matter and take appropriate action. This thread will be deleted and your post counts reset accordingly.

Comment

I guess you also missed the part where that was not even remotely directed towards you...

Way to read into it though...
                      You quoted him, in your response. Goddamn you're fucking retarded.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        You quoted him, in your response. Goddamn you're fucking retarded.
                        Way to play capt save a ho when it wasn’t even asked of you....

How about you just ignore my a$$ or much less, just shut the F&ck up and reply to things that are of concern to you and not something that had nothing to do with you prior to your interjection

Comment

srs bsns
                          Ded

Comment

How about you just ignore my a$$ or much less, just shut the F&ck up and reply to things that are of concern to you and not something that had nothing to do with you prior to your interjection

Way to make yourself a fool, time and time again. I mean really... That's impressive.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Welcome to using message boards on the internet. I see you've only been here 10 years, so maybe you haven't figured out how this works yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X