Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened on 114 yesterday afternoon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened on 114 yesterday afternoon??

Took off from work yesterday afternoon around 4pm (Westlake/Trophy Club area) and they had the on ramp to the highway at Precinct Line Rd blocked off by the police. I jumped on the highway from a side road and saw a long procession of emergency vehicles from various municipalities with a long procession of motorcycles going westbound on 114. My initial thought it was a funeral procession but I never saw a funeral vehicle. Any idea what was going on??

Obammy in town?

Comment

Medal of Honor motorcade traveling on 114 through Irving and Roanoke areas

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They started at 114 and Freeport. 22 Medal of Honor recipients were expected to be a part of it and there are only 73 total currently alive. They took 114 to 35W north all the way to Gainesville.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Obammy in town?
          He was at Fort Hood and then flew to Austin, will be in Houston tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the info everybody. Wish I had known I would have pulled over and taken a picture. It was very impressive. Anyone know of any news articles about it? I'd like to read up on it if it's posted anywhere.

Comment

It was quite impressive. 5 min straight of motorcycles, vehicles, police cars, and fire trucks. Was cool to see.

Comment

It was for this hero. Hershel "Woody" Williams. Mr. Williams is a retired United States Marine and the last surviving Medal of Honor recipient from the Battle of Iwo Jima during World War II. He was awarded his Medal of Honor on October 5, 1945 from President Harry Truman.

Comment

Looks pretty good for a WWII vet.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Randy. Ya he looks pretty good for a WWII vet.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                      It was for this hero. Hershel "Woody" Williams. Mr. Williams is a retired United States Marine and the last surviving Medal of Honor recipient from the Battle of Iwo Jima during World War II. He was awarded his Medal of Honor on October 5, 1945 from President Harry Truman.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                      Originally Posted By: Polska
                      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                      X