Dollar shave Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    That so does not look like it would be a comfortable shave.
    It takes some getting used to like anything new. Like someone said earlier, you just have to let the razor do the work and not be fast. Honestly, it does worlds better than a cheapo dollar shave club crap. It's old school.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      It takes some getting used to like anything new. Like someone said earlier, you just have to let the razor do the work and not be fast. Honestly, it does worlds better than a cheapo dollar shave club crap. It's old school.
      Interesting..... may have to try I one day. Got the M5 magnum 8 cartridges for 13.00 delivered to my door. Fusion is way over priced, but I will tell you it is one of the best razors I have ever used.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I've heard using anything but the prep-H wipes can give you hemorrhoids. I don't know how true that is, if at all.
        I don't think that's entirely true. Think of all the babies and toddlers that aren't using prep h wipes. Not sure how butthole chemistry is different in adults, but I can attest that different wipes may have different affects on adults. We used Costco wipes on jr for the longest time without issue. I wanted to join along in having a fresh hiney but after a couple of months they became downright painful to use. Switched over to Pampers sensitive and every asshole in the house couldn't be more pleased!

Comment

jsut received my first shipment from dollar shave club. tune in for review and ball pics approx 8:30 pm!!!!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            jsut received my first shipment from dollar shave club. tune in for review and ball pics approx 8:30 pm!!!!!!

god bless.
            sigpic

Comment

Well shit, I don't know why I waited so long to try a safety razor, but like my old Chinese friend, Ho Lee Fuk said, Damn, that's a close shave! Picked up [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010Y1KYA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]this kit from Amazon[/ame], the shave soap stinks to high heaven, so I went to Bath and Body works and got some C.o. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus. Smells better, but not ideal. I'd prefer something odorless actually.

Comment

Working...
              X