No announcement yet.

Multiple stabbings reported at a PA school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So noone wanted to throw a chair at him?

Comment

Warez shouts of knife-control? Registered knives? And the need for smart-bracelets for knives?

I'm getting hearsay it took 30 minutes for Police to show up? Any confirmation on this?

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      This is what I want to know. How the hell did 1 kid with 2 knives stab that many people? I could see 4-5 if he walked in to a class and started stabbing some kids in the back, but after that, he should have been tackled and stopped. The quote from the girl showed her as saying, "People were yelling run to your cars! Run to your cars! There's someone stabbing people!" I guess I grew up differently because that shit would have been stopped quickly. The wussification of America continues.
      Panic is an amazing thing... and yes, they fully teach people to run. Remember the DHS video for workplace violence?
      Evacuate. Hide. As a last resort, take action.

Where I work, we don't have a single locked door during working hours, so I asked our EHS manager what's the protocol for an active shooter since we don't restrict access...his response was, "Run."

Edit...here we go:
      A school security officer who lept to subdue him was stabbed in the process, said Westmoreland District Attorney John Peck. Assistant Principal Sam King is credited with then tackling the suspect to the floor and holding him until police arrived.
      Student Ian Griffith told WPXI he was walking down the school's stairs when he came face-to-face with the knife-wielding suspect..

Rather than running to save himself, Griffith courageously rushed in to help.

"Mr. King was yelling at him, and I didn’t know why. I saw him stab Sarge, the officer. We both jumped on him and immobilized him," he recalled with a shaky voice.
      Twenty-two people were injured when a 16-year-old boy went on a stabbing rampage at a Pennsylvania high school early Wednesday, leaving five students in critical condition, authorities said. Sophom…
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The interview I read the lady just kept reiterating how thankful she was there wasn't a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          The interview I read the lady just kept reiterating how thankful she was there wasn't a gun.
          But never mind the fact that the unarmed security officer became a victim since he didn't have equal or greater than force to bear.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            This is what I want to know. How the hell did 1 kid with 2 knives stab that many people? I could see 4-5 if he walked in to a class and started stabbing some kids in the back, but after that, he should have been tackled and stopped. The quote from the girl showed her as saying, "People were yelling run to your cars! Run to your cars! There's someone stabbing people!" I guess I grew up differently because that shit would have been stopped quickly. The wussification of America continues.
            A large school in passing period is super crowded & basically chaos. If this was during passing I could see him slashing a ton of peeps. Easy. I read somewhere that someone pulled the fire alarm during the attack so people would clear the halls.
            sigpic

Comment

Funny how The media is not all over it, as they would've been if an "assault rifle"
              Were to be involved.

Just like nobody ever talked about this. The kids and China being slashed and stabbed. On on camera.

WARNING this video might not be work safe due to graphic violence on children.
              And the video will piss you off or promise.
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6cD4SChZQQ[/ame]
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                Hey, I didn't design it, the fookin Brits did..
                I'm pick in up what you're putting down. I was definitely not criticizing you.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Glad this kid didn't use a firearm, the death toll would have been awfully high.

Hope the 20 wounded recover.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if the vehement opposition to firearms and the ability to defend children's lives in schools is an agenda to promote violence as a tool to strip American's of their gun rights.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Glad this kid didn't use a firearm, the death toll would have been awfully high.

Hope the 20 wounded recover.
                      Libs are already using that logic as a reason for more gun control. Never mind trying to find a way to stop it. They're perfectly content to keep making victims.

Comment

ida stuck that bitch in the throat with my compass.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X