Ultimate Warrior Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Warrior Dead

The Ultimate Warrior is dead ... he died suddenly and horrifically, right in front of his wife.

The Ultimate Warrior has died ... this according to the WWE.

Warrior -- real name James Hellwig -- was a WWE legend ... and was one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time.

So far, the cause of Warrior's death is unclear. He was 54 years old.

Warrior was just inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame the night before Wrestlemania XXX this weekend ... and last night, he made his first appearance on "Monday Night Raw" in years.

Triple H just tweeted, "Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters."

Stephanie McMahon also tweeted, "#RIPUltimateWarrior Your strength of character is to be admired. There will never be anyone like you. Your spirit lives on in your family."

Hulk Hogan -- Warrior's greatest rival -- has also tweeted, "RIP WARRIOR. only love. HH"

WWE posted a message on the official website saying, "WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. "
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

I actually watched his speech last night. The first thing anything wrestling related I've watched in probably a decade. Weird. He seemed happy.

Rip

Comment

54?!?! Damn that sucks.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

During his Hall of Fame speech, and the speech he gave Monday on Monday Night Raw.....he looked and sounded like absolute shit. If I hadn't seen either, I would be totally shocked. The dude looked like he never put the steroids down.
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
          During his Hall of Fame speech, and the speech he gave Monday on Monday Night Raw.....he looked and sounded like absolute shit. If I hadn't seen either, I would be totally shocked. The dude looked like he never put the steroids down.
          I saw a picture of him giving that speech and he looked like his blood pressure was 400/gravy. It is a real shame for his wife and kids but it is probably the same thing that happens to NFL linemen, they just can't stop doing what they are doing. You can't be 50+ years old and juicing the shit out of yourself all the time. Be like Stallone and use that shit sparingly! ha
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I dunno. I get the feeling he offed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I actually watched his speech last night. The first thing anything wrestling related I've watched in probably a decade. Weird. He seemed happy.

Rip
              Same here. I haven't watched anything related to wrestling in years,until last week. I watched the Steve Austin doc. on Netflix. It made me fall in love with wrestling all over again. Then I remembered how much it sucks now. Hell, I don't even think Vince wants anything to do with it.
              Rip. My cousin still has the ultimate warrior stuffed toy you can wrestle with. The original.
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I saw a picture of him giving that speech and he looked like his blood pressure was 400/gravy. It is a real shame for his wife and kids but it is probably the same thing that happens to NFL linemen, they just can't stop doing what they are doing. You can't be 50+ years old and juicing the shit out of yourself all the time. Be like Stallone and use that shit sparingly! ha
                I think the difference between Stallone and most old wrestlers wouldn't be frequency/quantity but rather quality of drug. Stallone has a much larger bankroll to get the good shit!

Comment

That sucks...he died very young...RIP
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sad but such is the life of a professional wrestler. If they don't die young they become cripples
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

he really took the ending of the Undertakers streak hard huh.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        he really took the ending of the Undertakers streak hard huh.

god bless.
                        Out of everyone here I figured you'd take it the hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          his blood pressure was 400/gravy.
                          Only 54 y/o.... what a shame.

mardyn

Comment

From his Wiki, not much.

Warrior collapsed at 5:50 PM while walking to his car with his wife in Arizona outside of their hotel. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I think the difference between Stallone and most old wrestlers wouldn't be frequency/quantity but rather quality of drug. Stallone has a much larger bankroll to get the good shit!
                              Quality has little to do with it, it's all about the ego and quantity/frequency. Stallone has never been a big guy all things considered, or tried to be. He knows his place on the scale, and didn't obsess over getting bigger. Other guys simply don't know how to or care to stop, and get addicted to the size, the attention, and the "god-like" feeling.

It's no different than any other addiction really, some experiment, some dabble, and some chase that next fix into the grave.

On a similar note, I've been seeing a commercial here lately from a law office, reaching out to men who have had severe side-effects from prescribed testosterone replacement, which includes death. It definitely make me really think twice about ever getting on HRT, even testosterone can be dangerous apparently.

Comment

Working...
                              X