Western Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I have a pair of Double-H Western style work boots, pointed toe. I have had them 4 years now, and they are just getting broken in. EXCELLENT boots.

I also have a nicer pair of Larry Mahan's from Cavenders that I got the last time I was in Texas, and they are Western style - Lizard skin, pointed toe.

I just bought some Dan Post Western style, Caimans, pointed toe last month. Can't wait to wear them this summer.

I LOVE Cowboy boots. My oldest pair (Double H) are more comfortable than some tennis shoes I have owned.
    Double H makes a damn good boot. A little out of his price range though at ~$180. In Cavenders you will find their non steel toe Double H with the dress boots.

The use one of the highest wear rated rubbers in their outer soles of all boot manufacturers. If you can find a pair with the pillow cushion insole I have no doubt you will love them. However, as mentioned before they are ~$180.

The Justins you posted links to:

I haven't had any experience with the first pair. The second pair, the style number looked familiar but the link didn't pull up. We ran into one common problem with the Justin's that were $89-129, the lining had a tendency to come apart, frequently, and often sooner than later. Not to drive you away from them, just a heads up. However, over the las 8-10 months I worked for them we saw fewer issues with them, which leads me to believe they were fixing the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
      I'm really hard on work boots, got these while welding up north in the winter and they held up really well.
      Had the plastic cap over the steel , never wore through so no steel ever showed.
      had padded ankles and pads up to the top of the boot. My only complaint with them is the sole developed a hole, however all my boots eventually get holes.
      That's what did in every pair of Doc Martins I have owned (hole worn through or sole split at the ball of feet).

Comment

Western Boots

Every pair of Justin work boots I have owned have been pieces of shit.
        I bought some Georgia Wellingtons and they have been the best work boots I have owned. Comfortable as my new balance and are rugged as fuck...

Farmers and agriculturalists... this Georgia Farm & Ranch Wellington work boot is PERFECT for you! It is outstandingly durable and incredibly comfy.
        Last edited by Chopped54; 04-10-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I bought a pair of Justins that I really like, they are comfortable, but for some reason my feet sweat in them terribly.

I also doubt I'll get 8 months out of them. They were $140.

I've got a pair of 9EE Justins number WK 4681 I'm about to Ebay. I was given them by someone who didn't notice the EE. I thought with winter socks they work, still too big, never worn out of house.

Comment

hated the Justin work boots I had...

I'm on my third pair of Ariat square toe work boots. I absolutely love them. I think I bought my first pair four years ago. After I wore them daily for over a year, I decided I needed to buy another pair and get them broken in before the first pair wore out.

Then I bought another pair in a different color out of boredom.

I rotate between all three pair. Only boots I've found that I can wear all day every day comfortably
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
            X