Western Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    I dont see how cowboy boots are comfortable. My feet hurt just looking at them.

Ive got a secret desire to try some but cant do it.
    Most comfortable 3 pair of shoes I own.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      I dont see how cowboy boots are comfortable. My feet hurt just looking at them.

Ive got a secret desire to try some but cant do it.
      Got to get the right ones, my old pair were a curse to my feet, however my Mayhams were like a cloud until they were resoled.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Looks like they have been worn for a couple months.
        Maybe not a couple months. Hard to tell without seeing the bottom of the sole. The welt has some scuffs, either from a good bit of wear, or from someone's first time in boots with a double stitched welt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

They do have some Anderson Bean Caiman that I like to. How do they normally fit compared to some Ariats?

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Maybe not a couple months. Hard to tell without seeing the bottom of the sole. The welt has some scuffs, either from a good bit of wear, or from someone's first time in boots with a double stitched welt.

I have a pair of Lucchese smooth ostrich I bought in 01 that look better.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
              They do have some Anderson Bean Caiman that I like to. How do they normally fit compared to some Ariats?
              I didn't fit many Beans simply because we didn't stock them so I don't have much comparison. Though the few I tried on, I think you will like the way they fit. One thing to keep in mind, Caiman can be a tough skin, making them fit a little wierd

I have a pair of Lucchese smooth ostrich I bought in 01 that look better.
              Some people just take better care of their stuff!

Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Combat boots with a composite toe from somewhere like Botach or LA Police Supply.
                Looking for slip on (western style) boots. Not for heavy duty stuff, just things I would prefer not to wear athletic shoes for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Looking for slip on (western style) boots. Not for heavy duty stuff, just things I would prefer not to wear athletic shoes for.
                  I bought a pair of justin work boots at tractor supply for under or right at 100 for that purpose, and they were some tough mofos, lasted several years, and aside from the sole, are still intact.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                    Dr. Martins. Most comfy work boot I have owned.
                    I have worn a number of their shoes / boots over the last several decades (going back to the late 80's). Love them.

Comment

I bought a pair of justin work boots at tractor supply for under or right at 100 for that purpose, and they were some tough mofos, lasted several years, and aside from the sole, are still intact.
                      Cool. Justin looks like the right price point, just wanted to make sure they were worth buying. Something like these would do, I suppose (edit - though they don't have my size):

But I think I like the look of these a little better:

Comment

I may just be hard on boots, but I bought a pair of those once and they didn't last worth a damn in a work environment, but they were comfortable as all get-out. I'll agree there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Cool. Justin looks like the right price point, just wanted to make sure they were worth buying. Something like these would do, I suppose (edit - though they don't have my size):

But I think I like the look of these a little better:

http://www.cavenders.com/western/cow...etail-_-reco-1

Comment

Maybe it's just my foot but mine were probably the most uncomfortable boot I've ever had
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I have a pair of Double-H Western style work boots, pointed toe. I have had them 4 years now, and they are just getting broken in. EXCELLENT boots.

I also have a nicer pair of Larry Mahan's from Cavenders that I got the last time I was in Texas, and they are Western style - Lizard skin, pointed toe.

I just bought some Dan Post Western style, Caimans, pointed toe last month. Can't wait to wear them this summer.

I LOVE Cowboy boots. My oldest pair (Double H) are more comfortable than some tennis shoes I have owned.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                I may just be hard on boots, but I bought a pair of those once and they didn't last worth a damn in a work environment, but they were comfortable as all get-out. I'll agree there.
                                I'm really hard on work boots, got these while welding up north in the winter and they held up really well.
                                Had the plastic cap over the steel , never wore through so no steel ever showed.
                                had padded ankles and pads up to the top of the boot. My only complaint with them is the sole developed a hole, however all my boots eventually get holes.

Comment

Working...
                                X