Big and tall sleeping bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big and tall sleeping bags?

I am 6'4" and a big guy. A standard sleeping bag is too short and too restrictive. Anyone had any experience with a good sleeping bag for the cold that allows you to move around and cover your feet and head at the same time? Reading reviews but never know how many of those are legit.

I hear that Lindsay Lohan is looking for work.

Comment

Tauntaun make some of the best sleeping bags in the universe for really cold weather.

Comment

jluv may have some suggestions

Comment

Hit REI, Frank.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Hit REI, Frank.
            Yup!
            That's where I got mine and I'm 6/3, 250.

Comment

I was also going to say REI

Comment

May also be worth looking up the GI bags - they come in different sizes...etc. Really good bags.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I hear that Lindsay Lohan is looking for work.
                  LOL

Comment

Whole Earth Provisions on Mockingbird is pretty cool, too.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Look at the Big Agnus bags. They come in long and are bigger then most.
                      You will need an insulated pad to go with it.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
                      I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
                        Look at the Big Agnus bags. They come in long and are bigger then most.
                        You will need an insulated pad to go with it.
                        X2, I love my Big Agnes bag( www.bigagnes.com ).I have a down Summit Park 15 degree with a Q-core sleeping pad.Its like I am sleeping at home and it packs nicely. Just got back from a 4 day hike on the Quachita Trail and it got to 30 degrees. I can kick a leg out, roll around in it and I'm 6'3 240 and still be warm. Here is a there demo website if you want to pick one up www.wearbap.com for cheap, go to deals then demo bags for the deals and look for Park Series bags. I love Big Agnes customer service too, easy to deal with and takes care of you. I would also highly recommend going to REI, Backwoods or Mountain Sports to try some bags out to check the fit before buying one. If you are in Ft Worth or I can meet you in Arlington you could check out my set up. www.Geartrade.com also has cheap high name bags. I also have an extra pad(Q-core 25x78x4) if you need it.
                        Last edited by kdventura73; 04-08-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Man, that's one brand you don't want to google it misspelled. "big anus bags"

Comment

We both got 30* bags at Costco. They are an oversized mummy bag and Craig still has plenty of room to move around in them. They have them now and they're only $39. Best $40 we've ever spent-they keep us very warm when we go to Colorado and it gets down to high 20's, low 30's at night at 11k feet. They also have a built in inflatable pillow and lots of vents for warmer weather. Highly recommend them.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                            X