Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to tx2k11? march. 18-20

little more info here..

996 Turbo / GT2 - TX2K11 Official Information - HOTEL INFORMATION The official TX2K11 hotel is Omni Houston Hotel Westside (same hotel as the last 2 years). The hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from Lonestar Motorsports Park and very close to the night meet location. It's off I-10 and is very accessible from...

Thinking about it. I missed last year because work was nuts but was there the 2 years before then.

Comment

Went last year, going again this year. It's an awesome event..

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        Thinking about it. I missed last year because work was nuts but was there the 2 years before then.
        you should go. I'm taking the cobra for the street car thing. Jared, mark, and Adler are going too. Do you stay at the omni?

Comment

Im gonna try to go this year
          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
            Im gonna try to go this year
            if you do, find me. Are you going to participate in the night time activities?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
              if you do, find me. Are you going to participate in the night time activities?
              If i take my car i will but i think it will be way to slow for the cars down there i will probably just go as a spectator
              2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
              2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I might. Big Will's car just made 1200rw on E85 and he's planning on putting the hurtin on some folk down there.

Comment

im hoping that im able to go this year.... we shall see

from what i hear almost all the hotels down there are booked!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I might. Big Will's car just made 1200rw on E85 and he's planning on putting the hurtin on some folk down there.
                    i saw that on facebook. that's badass!

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                      im hoping that im able to go this year.... we shall see

from what i hear almost all the hotels down there are booked!
                      I already booked my room at the omni and I think they have about 30 rooms left.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                        you should go. I'm taking the cobra for the street car thing. Jared, mark, and Adler are going too. Do you stay at the omni?
                        I had always stayed with a buddy from Tech at his parents' house. We've got a new guy starting Tuesday that should ease my workload so let me see how he works out.

Comment

Working...
                        X