School me on old Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School me on old Broncos

I hauve an opportunity to trade my 68 coupe for a 67 Bronco. What are some things to look for? Hidden rust areas? Also any good classic Bronco sites? Most seem to be as dead as Canada.

I have no idea, but either of those cars would be nice in my garage!

Comment

In 3....2....1....

Where is chili ??

Comment

BaronJ has one, might shoot him a PM.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Rockers rust out in all of them.

Comment

I had a 94 does that count? I just know 78-79 was the last years with a solid front axle.

Comment

Would have never even thought to do one like this, but I kinda dig the hell outta it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                Would have never even thought to do one like this, but I kinda dig the hell outta it!

I would never have recognized that as a Bronco....

Comment

Elway was the man. Terrell Davis too, sucks about the knee injury.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard offers the highest quality used and new Ford Bronco parts. Restore or repair your Bronco or Ford F150 with parts for early 1966 to new 2023 trucks. Shop now.

These guys are great. Go look around for anything you might need.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Go icon or go home!

First the FJ, then the CJ, and now this. The Icon Bronco ($150,000-$195,000 + $7,500-$15,000 for the vintage Bronco) completes an off-road retro trifecta for the company, with this latest entry based on Ford's first-gen off-road beauty. Designed by Icon's...
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        any info on this? i must have!!!
                        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          [

Comment

Working...
                          X