Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need opinions - 3 car garage or oversized 2 car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    We have a 26' deep, 36' wide 3 car and because it has been loaded with too much lawn equipment, I have a 12'x20' shed going in this week.

Is there not room on the lot to move the house to get better options for more garage?
    Not to mention one of the cleanest garages I've seen...

Comment

Oversized 3 car for sure. I have a "2 car" and with lawn equipment a tool box and work bench I can barely fit one car in there. Not to mention it is barely deep enough to fit a car in there. My c10 is bumper to wall and bumper to door just barely squeaking by. I really wish we would have built a house and done a 3 car.

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
        Not to mention one of the cleanest garages I've seen...
        Thanks. It is a mess right now. I am waiting for my new storage shed this week to move it all into.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Thanks. It is a mess right now. I am waiting for my new storage shed this week to move it all into.
          Who is doing your shed? I'm in the exact same predicament

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
            Who is doing your shed? I'm in the exact same predicament
            Went with a Tuff Shed through HD. Is it wrong that I am excited to clean out the clutter?

Comment

Did you get a good deal on the touugh shed? Just wondering as here you can build a 2x4 with 8 foot walls for the price of a tough shed built on 2x2s...

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                Did you get a good deal on the touugh shed? Just wondering as here you can build a 2x4 with 8 foot walls for the price of a tough shed built on 2x2s...
                No 2x2. The studs are 2x4" 16" on center. I got their Pro Tall Barn only 7' walls with overall height 13'10". Tall enough for me and loft space still.

Comment

Went with a Tuff Shed through HD. Is it wrong that I am excited to clean out the clutter?
                  Heck no! I have one too and it is nice to have.

To the op, another vote for a three car.

Comment

Working...
                  X