Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate stupid people that try to talk about cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
    how much is that little gem?
    Think they said $200ish on one of the car shows. Was Car-Fix or Horsepower.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• 1:30 mark comment is.golden.....
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-M8BSdHQSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

• Was it?

Comment

• no. i want that truck though.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            no. i want that truck though.

god bless.
            The interior is awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              Haven't seen the guy since then.
              Good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                Good thing
                Yeah, don't wanna lose that thousand dollars. I think I can take him in the saturn.

Comment

• My business partner was at Sonic this weekend in the 98 LSC we built. Had the hood up but was blocking this guys view of the engine. Dude asked him if the car was fast and he said it was ok. Dude asked if he thought he could take him. Dude was in a 98 Tahoe 2WD. LOL. So my friend tells him yeah, sure. Dude then says lets do a burnout contest. My friend started to walk away and then the kid saw the marks engine and instantly said "Oh never mind" LOL.
                  Guess their car club president has a "Cobra Bullitt". Its a 96 or 97 GT LOADED with Cobra badges. Dude wouldn't even pop his hood. Looking at the car and am fairly sure its a V6 with a GT rear bumper. That or his 4.6 SOHC is down a couple cylinders.

I often get asked by car people if one, how hard was it to shove that engine in that car. Well Ford did, from the factory. The other question I get is how hard it was to convert it to RWD..... *bangs head on wall*
                  I have also heard "car guys" say "Nice carb" when looking at the 98 Cobra plenum on the Mark. LOLZ.
                  Last edited by LaserSVT; 05-08-2014, 05:44 PM.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    I have also heard "car guys" say "Nice carb" when looking at the 98 Cobra plenum on the Mark. LOLZ.
                    *double face palm*
                    For the price, there's no beating the comfort of a Mark VIII. Ford shoehorned those engines in lol.

I've had too many people look at any of my DOHC cars and say "When did you swap in a big block?" I tell them it's stock and merely a 4.6l, but they say I'm a stupid kid that doesn't know his engines. Alright!
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      no. i want that truck though.

god bless.
                      Agreed, but with an LS

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        *double face palm*
                        For the price, there's no beating the comfort of a Mark VIII. Ford shoehorned those engines in lol.

I've had too many people look at any of my DOHC cars and say "When did you swap in a big block?" I tell them it's stock and merely a 4.6l, but they say I'm a stupid kid that doesn't know his engines. Alright!
                        You should see people's faces and hear their stammering when I pop the hood on the Fairmont.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Wow, just wow!
                          Talking to a contractor at work today about cars, and he start slinging so much shit I had to start writing it down so I wouldn’t forget.
                          Okay first he said he used to have an 8 second chevy truck with a 396.
                          I asked him quarter or eighth?
                          He insisted quarter.
                          I asked him how much power it made.
                          He said to the wheels, it made an honest 580hp, because it had 427 heads and a blower.
                          He went on to say that he ran two 800cfm carbs on it with quick disconnects so that when someone would want to race he would run home pull the intake off and put the blower on.

He then switched topics to talk about his 95 lightning with a “completely rollerized” 351 Cleveland motor that he special ordered from the dealer.
                          He said that if you run the Cleveland motor instead of the Windsor, unless they can read the serial number no one can tell the difference because they look the same.
                          He then went back to say that if you rollerize the cam you gain 30% horsepower.
                          He also says he has a friend who built the yellow hotrod in American graffiti, and designed and built the GT500 in Nick Cage’s Gone in sixty seconds.
                          Mind you this is the same guy who told me last month that he was Special Forces in Nam jumping out of C27’s and hunting terrorists in North Africa. This was all before he was a Sherriff in East Texas. Of course all that changed when he hit a cow on his Harley-Davidson and was in a wheel chare for a year. He was told by the doctors he’d never walk again, but he did his own PT and rode a bicycle five miles a day to work as a bag boy at a grocery store and made a full recovery.
                          I’ve gotten to the point where I just agree with everything he says and wait for him to just walk away fully satisfied that I believe every word he said.

Comment

• Is there a medical condition that causes people to lie so badly?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              Is there a medical condition that causes people to lie so badly?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                              Pseudologia fantastica
                              sigpic
                              1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
                              1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Coupe81 View Post
                                Pseudologia fantastica
                                or called pathological liars..Dr. Phil did a show on this years ago and it was pretty fascinating to see how some peoples brains are so badly miswired

Basically they have lied so much in their lives that they honestly believe everything that they are saying

Comment

Working...
                                X