Fusion owners, in here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Similar to NASCAR, most people will only see the rear end too.
    Niiice...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Did a 3 year lease @ $268 per month / $300 down

I've never considered a lease, but that is cheap enough to make me think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I've never considered a lease, but that is cheap enough to make me think about it.
        Be careful not to post right under me, SOMEONE will accuse us of being "summoned"...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

In before someone asks if you need to cut expenses to buy more drugs.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            In before someone asks if you need to cut expenses to buy more drugs.

Even without insurance my drugs are pretty cheap, and even FDA approved! Fuck yo couch, Obamacare!

Comment

Yeah, it is our second lease ever, and for a 3rd car that won't get driven all that much, it was a great deal. I shoulda checked on a 2 year lease, but payments woulda been higher, and I had a number I wanted to stay under. Shit, as often as I trade in Stangs, I should lease my next one too!

Comment

Even without insurance my drugs are pretty cheap, and even FDA approved! Fuck yo couch, Obamacare!
                You never played sports, that's why.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  You never played sports, that's why.
                  He plays pocket pool all the time, does that count?

Got the windows tinted, looks better IMO. Digg'en the color, has a little orange/red in it.

Last edited by yellowstang; 04-08-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it is our second lease ever, and for a 3rd car that won't get driven all that much, it was a great deal. I shoulda checked on a 2 year lease, but payments woulda been higher, and I had a number I wanted to stay under. Shit, as often as I trade in Stangs, I should lease my next one too!
                    Shit, that's cheap enough that I would consider getting one to use for work. Downside is that I'd be over the mileage limit in about 5 months.

Got the windows tinted, looks better IMO. Digg'en the color, has a little orange/red in it.

Looks way better. Incredible the difference tint can make. Nice looking car!
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                    X