Fusion owners, in here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion owners, in here please

Thinking about picking up a Fusion for Lyn to put around in. They seem to have some cheap leases deals available, and the ecoboost models seem relatively cheap, compared to some other cars. Plus, they get damn good gas mileage, compared to every other car I've owned!

How's the ride in these things. Is it comfy? Does it feel like a small car, like no get up and go or semi unresponsive?

What pros and cons do you have for one?

I drove one for 18hrs straight only stopping for gas from the east coast. Veeeerrry comfy and great milage. The ecoboost was very responsive. It was an SEL and I had zero complaints about the ride.

Comment

I bought one for my wife and it is a SE with a 2.5l no ecoboost. we drove it AZ and it got 30+ on the hwy and is after the trip and with 7500 on it now it gets a stead 29-30 all day city and it very comfortable.

Comment

I drove a 2014 2.0 ecoboost and liked the 2014 Passat tdi better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I have a 2011 with the 4 banger fully loaded. It's a gutless boat but it drives great and interior is extremely comfortable. I give it an 8 out of 10, if mine had ecoboost it would be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            I drove a 2014 2.0 ecoboost and liked the 2014 Passat tdi better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
            No can do, Boss just bought one. Can't drive a similar car as him, it would be gay at my office.

Thanks for the input everyone. Probably go look at them this weekend.

Comment

A coworker of mine has a 13 with ecoboost. Hes about 330lbs and says its the most comfortable and best vehicle he has owned to date. Its the SEL with all of the gadgets and goodies.

Comment

The GF has one w/ ecoboost. Damn impressed all the way around with this car.

Comment

I have one for a daily driver. I have a 80 mile cummute round trip so I spend alot of time in it. I like it alot. Mine has the ecoboost and it runs good. I wish it got better mileage. I get about 24-27 depending on how much stop and go.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    No can do, Boss just bought one. Can't drive a similar car as him, it would be gay at my office.

Thanks for the input everyone. Probably go look at them this weekend.
                    I see you driving the 5.0 everyday, nigga!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      I see you driving the 5.0 everyday, nigga!
                      There's another green V6 model about 3 blocks from my house. Hardly ever see a green Stang in the area. I have seen a green Boss over off Tarrant and Rufe Snow a few times.

Comment

There's another green V6 model about 3 blocks from my house. Hardly ever see a green Stang in the area. I have seen a green Boss over off Tarrant and Rufe Snow a few times.
                        Oh no, it's you. Your black rims and I can see your skinny ass in it all the time

Comment

Thinking about picking up a Fusion for Lyn to put around in. They seem to have some cheap leases deals available, and the ecoboost models seem relatively cheap, compared to some other cars. Plus, they get damn good gas mileage, compared to every other car I've owned!

How's the ride in these things. Is it comfy? Does it feel like a small car, like no get up and go or semi unresponsive?

What pros and cons do you have for one?
                          Lisa loves her Fusion, we have the 2.5 4-pot and it gets great MGP's, 35 on the hwy and about 28 in the city. We only see the gas pump about every two weeks now, compared to her MKZ, that V-6 was a gas hog.
                          I drove a 2.0 EcoBoost Turbo and a 1.5 EB and the 2.0 is a beast on the hwy, that thing feels like it has 400hp so I would opt for the 2.0 EB over the 1.5EB or 2.5 non turbo.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have a 2010 Escape. has the 3.0 engine and 6 speed auto. Not sure if the new fusions are using this running gear still. But anyways this 6 speed has been know to have issues. Just google it. I've had a few weird problems with mine but it's still going strong (occasional weird hard shift). 70k miles and the CEL has been on once. The CEL was a fuel evap code. These don't have fuel caps and where the flapper door is was leaking. Cleaned it up and it fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Lisa loves her Fusion, we have the 2.5 4-pot and it gets great MGP's, 35 on the hwy and about 28 in the city. We only see the gas pump about every two weeks now, compared to her MKZ, that V-6 was a gas hog.
                              I drove a 2.0 EcoBoost Turbo and a 1.5 EB and the 2.0 is a beast on the hwy, that thing feels like it has 400hp so I would opt for the 2.0 EB over the 1.5EB or 2.5 non turbo.
                              my mom called me last night, trying to decide on a 13 fusion and an Equinox. I told her hands down the fusion was the better bet, and she spent 10 mins trying to talk me into the Equinox.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X