Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tornado watch and t-storm warning in effect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado watch and t-storm warning in effect...

No so much tornados. But it just started raining cats and hippos. My power has flickered a half dozen times so far. Anyone else enjoying there darkness at home?

Not a cloud in the sky here in Red Oak....you must be mistaken.

Comment

Lies, all lies. We're in the worst drought EVARRRR.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Just went through the worst hail storm since I moved to Aubrey years ago, and it's still storming. This crap sucks!

Comment

Just destroyed my wifes brand new escape we just picked up monday... fml

Comment

Got nickel sized hail in central denton.. couple of dings on the truck. The Tornado warning came through before I could get my vehicles in the garage. Now they are tucked in for the rest of this crap.

My friends up in north Denton didn't fare so well. One family tells me both cars got nailed by the 2-3" hail and of course they'll need a new roof. Another had their cars in the garage so they'll just be making a claim on their roof.

I guess I'll go get my vehicles PDR'ed sometime later this summer. Not enough to worry about an insurance claim.

Comment

Lol lies! Scott, I hope ur Prius and vespa got slaughtered! Sorry about y'alls cars... We got heavy sheets of rain and a cool lightning storm. Thats all... No hail. Its ceased all precipitation as of now. My 2yr old dug it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                Just destroyed my wifes brand new escape we just picked up monday... fml
                That is not good....

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Lol lies! Scott, I hope ur Prius and vespa got slaughtered! Sorry about y'alls cars... We got heavy sheets of rain and a cool lightning storm. Thats all... No hail. Its ceased all precipitation as of now. My 2yr old dug it though.
                  Nah, man. It's Yugo and Razz. We got lucky in RH, two rounds of T-storms and no hail, just a lot of rain and thunder, for about 10 minutes each time.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

We got golf ball to tennis ball sized hail here. Busted the windshild on the escape, busted the back window completely out on our fusion and beat the shit out of everything.

Comment

Got Hail? Fortunately wasn't bigger than a marble.

Comment

While I hate the damages done I do love the free water.

Comment

I am on the very North edge of Greenville. A tornado or heavy wind/rotation passed about 7 miles north of us. The most we have gotten at my house so far is a little rain and a couple of gusts of wind. Pretty amazing to watch the light show pass just north and not get much activity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

My yard looking from across the street

During the frenzy

My front door

Comment

My '14 GT got hail damage pretty good from what I can tell. The hail was somewhere between marble sized and golf ball sized at my house near Eldorado and 423 in Little Elm. I'll post up a video/pics soon.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X