No announcement yet.

Another Fort Hood shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are building a gigantic wall of shipping containers around III Corps HQ today in preparation for Wednesday's memorial ceremony. I'm talking about 7 tall and all around the building. You can probably guess who is coming. Hopefully I don't have to be anywhere near this place for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      They are building a gigantic wall of shipping containers around III Corps HQ today in preparation for Wednesday's memorial ceremony. I'm talking about 7 tall and all around the building. You can probably guess who is coming. Hopefully I don't have to be anywhere near this place for a few days

I feel bad for anyone that is gonna be on post. Especially for the CID commander, he is a pretty rad dude.

Comment

We were actually talking about it. They were already moving assets to get ready to lock down the surrounding area.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I saw Bush speak in 2005 at Hood. The same thing happened. It was only 3 connexs high though.

I had no clue they used rotating choppers until then.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I saw Bush speak in 2005 at Hood. The same thing happened. It was only 3 connexs high though.

I had no clue they used rotating choppers until then.
            It's 3 high, looks a lot higher when you drive by and realize it wasn't there yesterday.

Comment

A Fort Hood Memorial Ceremony will be held on Sadowski Field at the III Corps Headquarters Building at 2 p.m. CDT (3 p.m. EDT) April 9 for the Soldiers who died from the April 2 shooting incident.

Live feed of the ceremony

Comment

Today is the 1 year anniversary and General Odierno showed up. My wife just texted me a photo of his challenge coin.

Comment

Working...
                X