Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tall people have trouble with their knee and the turn signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    sonofa....

I was jacking with the turn signal switch and noticed the column was a little loose. Also there is a plastic part of the dash where the column slides through that has been broken for a while but I never really new why. The column sits lower. I just found out why this car is different. A previous owner appears to have added some 1/2" spacers to the column mounts. It all makes sense now. It explains why the shroud around the column didn't seem to fit right either. Here I had done ground a 1/2" off the end of my turn signal stock in desperation, which turned out ok actually.

lmfao, okay, that's a new one I've never seen anyone do before. Must have had a Don sized owner at some point!

Comment

I'm not tall, but I do hit my knee on the stereo controls on the back side of the steering wheel with my knee in my new truck.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I'm not tall, but I do hit my knee on the stereo controls on the back side of the steering wheel with my knee in my new truck.

Must be because it's a dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Must be because it's a dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
          Must be!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

lmfao, okay, that's a new one I've never seen anyone do before. Must have had a Don sized owner at some point!
            Ouch, that hurts.

Comment

Yeah, I just corrected it and it made all the difference. At some point they must have dropped the column and when he put it back, he installed 2 nuts too soon. They were supposed to go between the hood release bracket and the column bracket, but he had them put in, it dropped the column. Now to figure out why in the hell my turn signals quit working. Off to check some fuses.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                There are no tall people here. We're a bunch of oompa loompas.
                5'7" @ 140 lbs checking in

Comment

Working...
                X