Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want your marketing/advertising business!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want your marketing/advertising business!

I'm motivated to make some first quarter numbers happen and we're willing to cut some deals.

I'm the CEO of Ilfusion, a full-service marketing/advertising agency in Fort Worth. We have a wide variety of clients that include both B2B and B2C expertise.

Ilfusion Inc. is a full-service creative agency located in Fort Worth, TX with talents in web, design, video, social media and marketing consultation

We do branding, website builds, graphic design, social media, video production & editing, search (SEO & SEM) and more.

We handle anything from affordable turn-key website builds to full-custom sites with complicated integrations and everything in between.

Shoot me a PM if you or someone you know is in need of a partner to add some performance to their marketing strategy.

Thanks!

(This post is cleared with site ownership, so no worries there)

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I'm motivated to make some first quarter numbers happen and we're willing to cut some deals.

I'm the CEO of Ilfusion, a full-service marketing/advertising agency in Fort Worth. We have a wide variety of clients that include both B2B and B2C expertise.

Ilfusion Inc. is a full-service creative agency located in Fort Worth, TX with talents in web, design, video, social media and marketing consultation

We do branding, website builds, graphic design, social media, video production & editing, search (SEO & SEM) and more.

We handle anything from affordable turn-key website builds to full-custom sites with complicated integrations and everything in between.

Shoot me a PM if you or someone you know is in need of a partner to add some performance to their marketing strategy.

Thanks!

(This post is cleared with site ownership, so no worries there)
    LOL I guess advertising is advertising, but it made me giggle a bit to think about the ad co paying to advertise.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      LOL I guess advertising is advertising, but it made me giggle a bit to think about the ad co paying to advertise.
      Everybody pays to advertise.

It's because it's worth it.

Comment

Once I get my Vape/Sex Toy shop going, you're my man!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Once I get my Vape/Sex Toy shop going, you're my man!
          We are well versed in the sex toy shop industry.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            We are well versed in the sex toy shop industry.

Can you get me hooked up with a discount?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Can you get me hooked up with a discount?
              Hah, maybe at one time. Don't have that client anymore.

Comment

You should steal Chesapeake away from Ackerman...Not like they are up for review or anything...

Comment

talisman wants to be SEO'd for anything MCM

Comment

Good luck man! Site looks really good.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                    X