Armed suspect near downtown dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed suspect near downtown dallas

Near 2300 Block N. Houston and Olive St. Vista apartments tenants told to stay indoors.

Perot Museum, HOB, W hotel on lockdown. Police have several blocks closed off.
    WRX

For one guy. Fucking pussies.

Comment

Snipe him

Comment

Maybe a chl holder will take care of it

Comment

Lol at lockdown, more media bullshit. Just a bunch of cops standing in the street. And there are people out in front of the W.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            Maybe a chl holder will take care of it
            Maybe it is a chl holder
            2012 GT500

Comment

45 year old man barracaided himself 5th floor vista apartments.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                For one guy. Fucking pussies.
                No shit... Shutting down blocks of a major metropolitan area for one dude with a gun. Give me a fucking break. Doesn't Texas fancy itself a bit of the Wild West where we handle situations like that with extreme predjudice? Seems like Dallas is full of pussies just like Boston is.

I also like how they say he "barricaded" himself in. What exactly does that mean? Does it mean he shut the door? Perhaps he shut the door and locked it. Even better, does he actually have something blocking the door.

Comment

He gave up. He did not like the tear gas.

Comment

Tear gas made him teary

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      No shit... Shutting down blocks of a major metropolitan area for one dude with a gun. Give me a fucking break. Doesn't Texas fancy itself a bit of the Wild West where we handle situations like that with extreme predjudice? Seems like Dallas is full of pussies just like Boston is.

I also like how they say he "barricaded" himself in. What exactly does that mean? Does it mean he shut the door? Perhaps he shut the door and locked it. Even better, does he actually have something blocking the door.
                      Texans like to grand stand. Their chest beating generally impresses them the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X