Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone here use a countertop dishwasher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone here use a countertop dishwasher?

I'm tired of washing dishes by hand, but we're not quite ready to splurge on a full kitchen remodel yet. I found a few decent looking units for ~250 with good reviews, but would rather hear from someone I know. I don't care about pots and pans not fitting, just want something to do the bulk of the work so she can spend time doing other things, like making me a sandwich, doing my laundry, blowjobs, etc. So if anyone has anything to say about them lay it on me.

Yep, it's one of the reasons that I'm marrying her.

Comment

a dishwasher doesnt save any time over hand washing.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Paper plates, plastic cups, plastic utensils. Problem solved, except for pots and pans.

Comment

I am actually looking at them myself. New place I'm moving into doesn't have a dishwasher. I was looking at the ones on Amazon that are $200-250, people seem to like them.
          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

We use a roll-around model. It works pretty well.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Well I'll be demoing the kitchen in the next 12 months or so, and just want something to do the bullshit so we (she) won't have to until then. We cook every night and its amazing how much shit we dirty. For $229 if it works decent I'll be happy, and when I redo the kitchen I'll just install this thing in my trailer. I'm just gonna buy one and give it a shot.

Comment

I bought a roll-about dishwasher several years ago.

I only ever had 3 real problems with it the entire time I used it.

The sump went out twice and once some large food particles found it's way into the drain hose and plugged it up.

When all is said and done, the only real difference between the roll-about and the in-counter dishwashers are size, where the water comes from, and where the water goes when it drains. Most, if not all, the other parts are interchangeable between the two.
                Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Working...
                X