Resteraunt ideas for a bachelor party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem solved!

Enjoy a night of fine food, laughter, costumed characters from fantasy and folklore, whimsical settings, and fun for the whole family! Visit us in Dallas and San Antonio!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      That place is shit. My wife dragged me there one time. ONE TIME

Comment

^ a lot of chicks from my high school worked there. i loved it as a kid.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Why not brunch at Ihop?

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            That place is shit. My wife dragged me there one time. ONE TIME
            FYI, we got desperate last night and decided to go there again with the kids. It was a 2 hour wait and we were told 1 hour, which is understandle for a Saturday night. We finally get seated and go to the open salad bar. The salad bar was damn near empty, and most the tables I saw around me were empty too. So why I waited 2 hours, I don't kmow. We order our meal and by this time it is past 9pm so the kids are getting a little irritated and bored. The food comes out and my wife couldn't eat her shrimp scampi. I ate one of my catfish filets and said I was full and gave the other filet to my wife. Turns out that filet was RAW. Not even slightly cooked. So we get the manager over and he tells us his front people should be telling customers there is a long wait and to set an expectation and really didn't believe us when we said the fish was raw. The waitress came over and confirmed it. He offered to get a new dish out and we said it's not worth our time with our kids pretty much wore out. So he says he will take care of it and came back with a bill for the scampi my wife couldn't eat. Needless to say that didn't go over well either. Then they half ass tried to sing happy birthday to my kid and my wife asked thm to wait till I got back to the table with our other kid. The waitress just put down their shitty cookies and walked away.

It's dirty and messy. Probably one of the worst restaurants I've ever been in.

Comment

FYI, we got desperate last night and decided to go there again with the kids. It was a 2 hour wait and we were told 1 hour, which is understandle for a Saturday night. We finally get seated and go to the open salad bar. The salad bar was damn near empty, and most the tables I saw around me were empty too. So why I waited 2 hours, I don't kmow. We order our meal and by this time it is past 9pm so the kids are getting a little irritated and bored. The food comes out and my wife couldn't eat her shrimp scampi. I ate one of my catfish filets and said I was full and gave the other filet to my wife. Turns out that filet was RAW. Not even slightly cooked. So we get the manager over and he tells us his front people should be telling customers there is a long wait and to set an expectation and really didn't believe us when we said the fish was raw. The waitress came over and confirmed it. He offered to get a new dish out and we said it's not worth our time with our kids pretty much wore out. So he says he will take care of it and came back with a bill for the scampi my wife couldn't eat. Needless to say that didn't go over well either. Then they half ass tried to sing happy birthday to my kid and my wife asked thm to wait till I got back to the table with our other kid. The waitress just put down their shitty cookies and walked away.

It's dirty and messy. Probably one of the worst restaurants I've ever been in.

Cliff notes- You make poor choices!

Comment

Well out whole day was thrown off. We should have left when they said an hour wait.

Comment

Well out whole day was thrown off. We should have left when they said an hour wait.
                  I know, that's my point.

Comment

Working...
                  X