Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Out.
      You were not invited because you flake all the time.
      Ded

Comment

Aw dude... I just finished my divorce mediation yesterday and you don't want to know what it cost me in the end. On that note, don't compromise on what might be your only chance for a bachelor party. Hell, take it to a massage parlor or bath house if she won't let you hit a titty bar. And don't ask, just explain what you did after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          The best breastaurant is 3rd base in Frisco, fuck Redneck!

People like Brent were replying like it was a legit statement, so I guess only you and I got it.
          wonder if the one in Arlington is still open.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Aw dude... I just finished my divorce mediation yesterday and you don't want to know what it cost me in the end. On that note, don't compromise on what might be your only chance for a bachelor party. Hell, take it to a massage parlor or bath house if she won't let you hit a titty bar. And don't ask, just explain what you did after the fact.
            Yeah, it's a grand idea to take advice about your bachelor party from someone who just got divorced. There no way at all that this mentality could be partly to blame for the split...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              He's making fun of me.
              How anyone missed that is beyond me.. It was a pretty solid impression.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Um.. She won't let him go to a titty bar, but you think it's a good idea to tell her about going to a rub-n-tug??

"Hey honey, I know you didn't want us to go to a strip club, so instead I got a handy from a dirty Asian chick.. But we're good, right? I mean, I didn't go to the strip club!"

lol

Comment

Bachelor party is a crappy meal at a brestaurant?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Yeah, it's a grand idea to take advice about your bachelor party from someone who just got divorced. There no way at all that this mentality could be partly to blame for the split...
                    You don't know the situation or motivation behind the divorce, so get off your moral high horse.

That said, any woman that won't let their boyfriend go to the titty bar has SERIOUS insecurity issues that WILL NOT go away. Ever. Those insecurities will get projected on to you, to the point where life is miserable. It's not even about wanting to go to the titty bar. I really have no desire to anymore. I've had my fun. But I'll be damned if I'd put up with that insecurity shit. That's a problem that was well established before a guy comes in to the picture, and it isn't going to magically go away one day. Beyond that, he's a man and can make his own decisions.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You don't know the situation or motivation behind the divorce, so get off your moral high horse.

That said, any woman that won't let their boyfriend go to the titty bar has SERIOUS insecurity issues that WILL NOT go away. Ever. Those insecurities will get projected on to you, to the point where life is miserable. It's not even about wanting to go to the titty bar. I really have no desire to anymore. I've had my fun. But I'll be damned if I'd put up with that insecurity shit. That's a problem that was well established before a guy comes in to the picture, and it isn't going to magically go away one day. Beyond that, he's a man and can make his own decisions.
                      There's no high horse here, shit happens, I get that. That aside, the old saying "it's easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission" is all fine and dandy, but not as the foundation of a solid marriage.

Comment

That.

My wife didnt like the idea of me going to the titty bars because she had an unrealistic idea of what was going on there. I took her one night to meet up with some friends, and she go to see that we drank beer and hung out, and occtionally looked up a pair of titties. Hell she found out real quick that she was better looking than half the girls dancing, and the others werent leaps ahead either.

Although, had she ever told me not to go to a titty bar, it wouldnt go down very well. She has her actives and interests, and I have mine. We welcome each other to join, with the understanding that they dont need to or have to partake. It works.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          Bachelor party is a crappy meal at a brestaurant?

This. I'd rather go to a badass restaurant and eat great food and drink great beer. Maybe go to a bar afterwards the hang out or whatever. I'm sure I'll catch hell for choosing food over some hoes that I'll tip too much. The whole breasteraunt thing has never really interested me, besides now I can stay home and probie will make me a quesadilla anyways.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            This. I'd rather go to a badass restaurant and eat great food and drink great beer. Maybe go to a bar afterwards the hang out or whatever. I'm sure I'll catch hell for choosing food over some hoes that I'll tip too much. The whole breasteraunt thing has never really interested me, besides now I can stay home and probie will make me a quesadilla anyways.
                            This is what I was hoping for. I have no desire to go to some place with food reheated in a microwave. I was hoping to get suggestions for cool places to eat some decent food, find a place with a good beer selection, and a cool environment to hang out with. I want to find a place that can handle a group of 15 without get terrible service. I said $20/plate because I don't know all the people going, so don't want to go to a restaurant and half the guys can't afford to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraman View Post
                              this. I'd rather go to a badass restaurant and eat great food and drink great beer. Maybe go to a bar afterwards the hang out or whatever. I'm sure i'll catch hell for choosing food over some hoes that i'll tip too much. The whole breasteraunt thing has never really interested me, besides now i can stay home and probie will make me a quesadilla anyways.
                              lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                                Sounds like a killer bachelor party. Will there also be origami and basket weaving as entertainment?
                                you know that was the girl's ruling on no strip joints!

Comment

Working...
                                X