Interesting neighborhood observation right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting neighborhood observation right now

so im driving down grand ave in south dallas. i cannot get over the numerous crowds of people just standing around doing nothing. do they not have anything better or else to do than just stand around?!? i mean, go home, go work, go do something but this just amazes me. i will say though the fried chicken we had just now was amazing.

Any moron knows you can't steal shit during the day!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

theyre trapping. it's a job

Comment

oh ok cool, i didnt know

Comment

You should have stopped, rolled down the window and said " Excuse me sir could you give me directions to the freeway?"
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

East or West of 45?

Comment

Were they wearing reflective vests and hardhats?
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

LMAO @ this thread. You should film a video of your adventures in your convertible camaro there, Jared.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I just went outside and threw the football with the roommates kid for about an hour. Was actually pleasantly surprised to see a BUNCH of people doing the same thing. Don't see that very often anymore.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    LMAO @ this thread. You should film a video of your adventures in your convertible camaro there, Jared.
                    Story?

Comment

A little different than highland village?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Any moron knows you can't steal shit during the day!
                        No, but keep that car rolling, cuz they WILL beat whitey to fucking death in the daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                          do they not have anything better or else to do than just stand around?!?
                          Hahaha! Dumb bastards probly have no home, no car, no job, no nothing! hahaha! Seriously I don't know what I'd do with my life if all I had to do was stand around. I'd freaking go nuts. I'd actually think about working at a fast food place or something, just for something to do.

Comment

"stupid motherfuckers"
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hood Rats

Comment

Working...
                              X