No announcement yet.

635 is #$%@#$%ed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the reasons I like having a 4x4 as a DD. I have been known to hop a curb or two, and tear up some "median" grass.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      avoids Dallas period.
      I hope you do.
      sigpic

Comment

I like 635, N & S. Once it starts to curve westward that's when I hate it. But probably my favorite thing to drive on is the George Bush Turnpike, I usually do no less then 120-130 MPH.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Wow I just missed that clusterfuck. I was headed that direction a bit earlier before that happened.
          sigpic

Comment

I drive a narrow two lane road to work everyday. Fuck living in the metroplex. Fuck I hate driving in Nola and it's a piece of cake compared to the Dallas traffic.

Comment

I used to think that 635 traffic was horrible..... until I moved to L.A. That shit just looks like everyday traffic around here.

Someone said that they are STILL working on the section of 635 between 75 & 35 ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                I used to think that 635 traffic was horrible..... until I moved to L.A. That shit just looks like everyday traffic around here.

Someone said that they are STILL working on the section of 635 between 75 & 35 ?!?!

Standard operating procedure in DFW. Build a highway that will be obsolete by the time it is finished so that you can immediately tear it up and start over again. As tax payers, we are obligated to keep the construction companies in business

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post

May last big commuter situation before moving here was when I lived on the north end of Riverside, and worked across the street from Angel's Stadium.

41 - 43 Miles depending on the route, and it typically took me right 2 hours each way. If there were any abnormal complications that time could grow exponentially.

After a few months of driving it I gave up and started taking the Metrolink (commuter train). It took about the same 2 hours (2:15 I think) but it was way better than driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Standard operating procedure in DFW. Build a highway that will be obsolete by the time it is finished so that you can immediately tear it up and start over again. As tax payers, we are obligated to keep the construction companies in business
                    Agreed, with only one recent exception. I've actually been very impressed with the Grapevine 114 / 121 work they've done. That seemed like it flew by.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Nice man, hope it works out well for you.
                      Thanks, appreciate it!
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Looks like an ant pile after you kick it!

Comment

Working...
                        X