Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone care to try to help this man out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone care to try to help this man out?

http://imgur.com/a/Swvf8

I'm trying to gather more info in this guy. Will pass on what I find out.
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

I understand that its everyone's dream to die doing what you love, but I'd hate to be the guy who helped someone take a jump, then landed with a dead guy attached to them.
    sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't be that hard.... He contacts a local dropzone and goes to jump tandem with a doctor's waiver if need be.

Comment

There's this place in Oklahoma....

Comment

they should do the jump with period correct uniforms out of a C47.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            That place has an impeccable record of getting their customers on the ground.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              That place has an impeccable record of getting their customers on the ground.

Comment

Working...
              X