You're going to think this is an Onion article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're going to think this is an Onion article

Anyone know of Tony's whereabouts this weekend?

"Ari Teman rented his home to a man through the apartment-sharing website. But unfortunately for him, his apartment was used for a 'BBW Panty Raid Party.' His home was ransacked and his belongings destroyed. Airbnb.com is paying Teman $23,817 to cover the damages."

Maybe they should call it Airbn-Booty. A Chelsea man’s pricey apartment was ransacked and his belongings destroyed over the weekend during a raucous “BBW Panty Raid Party” hosted …

That's the price he pays for being an idiot and letting a total stranger have free reign in his home while he wasn't there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Checking in

Comment

Moved to food forum.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

lofl
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X