Multilevel marketing, coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multilevel marketing, coming back?

Since the beginning of the year I've been hit up for some pyramid, multi level crap about 6 or 7 times. Is this shit having a resurgence or is it just me? And they always act completely astonished when I say I'm not interested.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

They never went away.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
      Since the beginning of the year I've been hit up for some pyramid, multi level crap about 6 or 7 times. Is this shit having a resurgence or is it just me? And they always act completely astonished when I say I'm not interested.

Comment

Herbalife and MyLife are the ones I've seen lately. I tell them I prefer death. Seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          Herbalife and MyLife are the ones I've seen lately. I tell them I prefer death. Seems to work.
          Advocare
          Genesis Pure
          Mona Vie
          Plexus
          Amway
          Reach Energy
          BeachBody

Comment

Facebook is a paradise for the people who do this nonsense.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

That zeal shit is out of control.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I posted about this. Herbalife is getting investigated for a pyramid scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  I posted about this. Herbalife is getting investigated for a pyramid scheme.
                  Been a huge ongoing debate for over a year. Bill ackman took a huge short position in it and called them out as a ponzi scheme. Carl Icahn took a long position and has been fighting with him.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

There are a ton of them. They seem to spike in times of economic shit and fade when the jobs come back.

The newest one I'm seeing is ID Life (Frisco based scam). I know the fuckwads that started it. They have been in and out of 6-10 over the last 10 years. Their wealth comes from the opportunity - they jump in, sell the shit out of the opportunity, hit all the new bonus levels, then bail. They are also involved at the head of a mega church, so they have a captive audience of roughly 5000 people that will follow them to the slaughter, every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      There are a ton of them. They seem to spike in times of economic shit and fade when the jobs come back.

The newest one I'm seeing is ID Life (Frisco based scam). I know the fuckwads that started it. They have been in and out of 6-10 over the last 10 years. Their wealth comes from the opportunity - they jump in, sell the shit out of the opportunity, hit all the new bonus levels, then bail. They are also involved at the head of a mega church, so they have a captive audience of roughly 5000 people that will follow them to the slaughter, every single time.
                      lol, sounds like the Christians I know. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        lol, sounds like the Christians I know. hahahaha
                        Money changers in the temple?

Funny thing is, they don't believe in Christianity beyond the point that they can profit off of it.

Comment

Money changers in the temple?

Funny thing is, they don't believe in Christianity beyond the point that they can profit off of it.
                          Last edited by YALE; 03-14-2014, 05:28 PM.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

A classic (NSFW, Nudity):

Comment

mega church
                              tax um like all other entertainment venues

Comment

Working...
                              X