• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    Psshh, friends? Family
    those are harder to get rid of, but not impossible

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      Is that like a manilla folder or sumthin?
      Close. My folder just so happens to have three wolves serenading at the moon.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Close. My folder just so happens to have three wolves serenading at the moon.
        folder?

That's a Trapper Keeper!

Comment

Ima spend my 2 c-notes responsibly.

Comment

Well I did learn my lesson but what's that gonna do for me now? I have a folder with aquaman but all my important stuff goes in my old accordion that is held together with duct tape
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              folder?

That's a Trapper Keeper!
              Oh snap! Bracelet that is.
              But yeah.....shitty car deal
              .....bro....

Comment

Part of it goes to a new gun and a CHL while the rest got to pay off credit card debt.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  I have bad credit cause I helped other people and the either stopped paying their bills or walked out of their apartment. Would paying that off help?

Probably not. If there is an account that has been charged offon on your credit, It's my understanding unless you get the company to agree to remove the neggative remarks from your credit after you pay it, then it will just show as "paid.'

Comment

For once I acctually got a decent return back. I've been without a car for 1yr 4months (longest since I was 16).

So Ima get me a whip!
                    Ded

Comment

Never loan money or extend yourself in a way that you can't afford to not get back or fall through.

Comment

Gonna replace my 10-15 year old tv with a glorious flat pannel of some kind and pick up another motorcycle to get me around town much cheaper than the r1 or my jeep can.

Comment

Wow - you paid 33k for a used impala? I'd sell you my 04 GT for 28... It's cherry, AND 5k cheaper!!!

Seriously though, if you're trying to repair your credit, you will need to pay up on anything that is outstanding. There are a bunch of good articles on MSN about credit repair and building your score. Here's one to start with...

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...re-to-740.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                            Wow - you paid 33k for a used impala? I'd sell you my 04 GT for 28... It's cherry, AND 5k cheaper!!!

Seriously though, if you're trying to repair your credit, you will need to pay up on anything that is outstanding. There are a bunch of good articles on MSN about credit repair and building your score. Here's one to start with...

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Banking/YourCreditRating/weston-raise-your-credit-score-to-740.aspx
                            Awesome! Yup 33k. The guy I met in Canada said he could help me. Once he found out he couldn't, he tossed me to the wolves out in used cars
                            .....bro....

Comment

None as of yet. I'm about to get rid of our current 2 door fleet in trade for some 4 doors so hopefully I can continue my streak.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                32's nigga

god bless.

Lol.. I don't get anything back, wish I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X