SXSW accident?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
    Rest In Peace. Hope the drunk piece of crap gets beat to a pulp in the tank!
    Too bad the driver wasn't dragged from the vehicle and given some vigilante justice on the spot.

Comment

So many young people dying lately. Late at night and you are partying on a loud, blocked off street. Most of them probably had no idea what was happening til they were flying through the air. RIP

Comment

Update says the car was stolen.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I hope Henry has heard from his daughter this morning.
          That's the first thing I thought about...
          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Gotta get the new Grand Theft Auto South by Southwest addition .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Take your ass home after 12 am. Nothing good happens after that time. I know that sounds lame but its the truth

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                Take your ass home after 12 am. Nothing good happens after that time. I know that sounds lame but its the truth
                Wrong! I still have two hours before I sneak in some sluts bedroom. Gonna get some domeeeee
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Wrong! I still have two hours before I sneak in some sluts bedroom. Gonna give some domeeeee
                  Is Probie aware that you sneak in his room at night and give him sleep BJs?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Boosh

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                      That's the first thing I thought about...
                      First thing I think about every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        If they were liberal Obama supporters, fuck em. If not, RIP.
                        lol
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          I was wondering why he was always saying "watch the teeth" in an almost subconscious way.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I hope Henry has heard from his daughter this morning.
                            She came back to Dallas on Tuesday evening, but thanks for asking...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                            X