• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post

Get your own bit, you dirty Guatemalan.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Didn't read the entire thing. Obviously. For fucks sake, can you spend the 10 seconds to read a thread before responding to it? It seems to be a big problem for you. I promise, we can wait that extra minute before you hit Submit Reply.
      Make your point... Cause obviously your thought process is something I am not attuned to at the moment...
      I've made mine, I am missing yours

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Make your point... Cause obviously your thought process is something I am not attuned to at the moment...
          Are you serious?

Is he serious?

He can't be serious.

Comment

My point is you need to start reading threads before you stumble into them like a 6 year old needing attention in the middle of an adult dinner party.

Now go ahead and make a bunch of excuses and try and draw me out since you've spent the last ten minutes finally reading it and you're looking for a way to make your first post fit into the context of the interview.

Comment

it's obvious that you're missing the point...

stay on topic of go the fuck home
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

My point is you need to start reading threads before you stumble into them like a 6 year old needing attention in the middle of an adult dinner party.

Now go ahead and make a bunch of excuses and try and draw me out since you've spent the last ten minutes finally reading it and you're looking for a way to make your first post fit into the context of the interview.
                Retired black narc feels bad cause he thinks we put too many black drug users.dealers in prison and he thinks that if we legalize that the good christian people will realize the err of their ways over a generation and all will be ok ?
                I have read it, I disagree ...Thats where the discussion starts....what's your point?

Comment

Legal or illegal, a segment of the population is going to use drugs. The war on drugs is a huge time and money waste.
                  <--- does not use drugs, rarely drinks.

Comment

i'd never want to fight a war on drugs

Comment

Yeah, let's legalize Heroin and Meth and Coke...All those addicts will go get jobs and be able to pay for their drugs without stealing,robbing and killing others. Problem solved, we live happily ever after... Sounds like the Democratic plan...
                      Even if a gram of Heroin dropped to $10, it wont help these people. Ok,maybe they wont need to steal as much. Maybe they can only steal from family and friends rather than strangers. The point is there is no such thing as a recreational heroin user or crack head. These people will always be a drain on society.
                      There aren't enough jobs for the people that want them, dropping the price aint gonna make a bit of difference
                      Retired black narc feels bad cause he thinks we put too many black drug users.dealers in prison and he thinks that if we legalize that the good christian people will realize the err of their ways over a generation and all will be ok ?
                      I have read it, I disagree ...Thats where the discussion starts....what's your point?
                      You have read it now. You were lingering on this thread for ten minutes before replying for the third time, I checked. Your points are idiotic and contradictory. If you legalized everything, it would create jobs. What do you think is happening in Colorado? You think people who do the drugs you listed don't hold jobs? How did you come to that conclusion? High end drugs attract high income clientele. Are there lowlifes stealing for it? Of course. There are people stealing so they can go get a bigger TV at WalMart as we speak. Should we ban big TVs? There are people who murder people for their shoes. Do you have a gun? Aren't you afraid it will make you go on a crazy rampage at any second? Please explain to me the successes the war on drugs have had.

Comment

He is wrong about alcohol being the only drug that "eats you from the inside out". Inhaling anything smoked is damaging to the lungs, especially done in high quantities like tobacco. Cocaine destroys your heart. Nevermind what meth does to you, or how easy it is to overdose or become addicted to heroin.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          i'd never want to fight a war on drugs
                          it's pretty much the best way to fight one!
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You have read it now. You were lingering on this thread for ten minutes before replying for the third time, I checked. Your points are idiotic and contradictory. If you legalized everything, it would create jobs. What do you think is happening in Colorado? You think people who do the drugs you listed don't hold jobs? How did you come to that conclusion? High end drugs attract high income clientele. Are there lowlifes stealing for it? Of course. There are people stealing so they can go get a bigger TV at WalMart as we speak. Should we ban big TVs? There are people who murder people for their shoes. Do you have a gun? Aren't you afraid it will make you go on a crazy rampage at any second? Please explain to me the successes the war on drugs have had.
                            I never made any mention of Marijuana. I think that's a whole different level than Heroin,Coke, and Meth. Plenty of pot heads can keep a job. Don't want them flying my plane or driving an 18 wheeler, but hey, someone has to fill the menial jobs in the world. And yes, there are executives and high paid people smoking pot. NOT the norm. On the other hand, there aren;t that many people that are using Heroin, coke, and meth that are actual CONTRIBUTORS to this society. A few, but very low percentage.
                            Have you ever met an addict ? Ever really understood how they get up every day and CRAVE the drug. Crave the drug so bad their entire life spirals to the point that that's it. They get up and find a way to get $20 to get a rock or get enough tar to shoot.. That means they steal,rob,etc...They are a complete drain on the world. They hate themselves, but can't overcome the addiction. I've dealt with these people first hand. Some started as decent people, then the drugs took over... Many don't live much past 35-40. Most will OD and cost us major money with unpaid ER bills.
                            Legalizing coke,meth,heroin,etc. will create a few jobs... Big deal , how many jobs will it actually create to make and distribute these drugs ? Not enough to make a difference.
                            On the racial end..Baltimore is 63% black...As are a lot of major cities. It's just a matter of numbers . If 63% of your population is black, guess what, they are going to be the majority of your drug users and arrests.
                            I'm not for legalization, but I am open to a different "plan" from the "war on drugs", but no one has presented one, other than legalization...
                            Last edited by dcs13; 03-12-2014, 07:21 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Get your own bit, you dirty Guatemalan.
                              How dare you use Geor's bit, pal!!
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I never made any mention of Marijuana. I think that's a whole different level than Heroin,Coke, and Meth. Plenty of pot heads can keep a job. Don't want them flying my plane or driving an 18 wheeler, but hey, someone has to fill the menial jobs in the world. And yes, there are executives and high paid people smoking pot. NOT the norm. On the other hand, there aren;t that many people that are using Heroin, coke, and meth that are actual CONTRIBUTORS to this society. A few, but very low percentage.
                                Have you ever met an addict ? Ever really understood how they get up every day and CRAVE the drug. Crave the drug so bad their entire life spirals to the point that that's it. They get up and find a way to get $20 to get a rock or get enough tar to shoot.. That means they steal,rob,etc...They are a complete drain on the world. They hate themselves, but can't overcome the addiction. I've dealt with these people first hand. Some started as decent people, then the drugs took over... Many don't live much past 35-40. Most will OD and cost us major money with unpaid ER bills.
                                Legalizing coke,meth,heroin,etc. will create a few jobs... Big deal , how many jobs will it actually create to make and distribute these drugs ? Not enough to make a difference.
                                On the racial end..Baltimore is 63% black...As are a lot of major cities. It's just a matter of numbers . If 63% of your population is black, guess what, they are going to be the majority of your drug users and arrests.
                                I'm not for legalization, but I am open to a different "plan" from the "war on drugs", but no one has presented one, other than legalization...

Sounds like it would create a lot of jobs in the medical field. Of course then there is the production aspect, shipping it, the retail side, the back room of the retail side, the management and upper end office of retail, which then creates the needs for Human Resources Departments, accountants, Loss Prevention, construction jobs from the building of those retail stores, which in turns creates jobs at Home Depot and Lowes, their shipping and receiving and upper office, etc, the taxes collected that can go back into the economy and helping those who can't get their shit together... I mean, I hope you understand how everything impacts everything else. It doesn't sound like you've thought this out very much. Yes, I've known plenty of addicts. One of them with a unique name was even mentioned on a Fort Worth edition of Cops. Funny, the cop responded to the name he was given like the guy was lying to him about whose house he had come from.

Comment

Working...
                                X