Ford Dealer hookups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Dealer hookups?

Now that Skip and Big purd moved to Chevy.. Is there any Board hookup on New fords?
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Hit up Skips dad. His name is Reid and last I knew he was still at Grapevine Ford

Comment

He is not there right now. I just left grapevine I will let you know if they can work the sweet deals Skip and Josh did. I am waiting on a phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
        He is not there right now. I just left grapevine I will let you know if they can work the sweet deals Skip and Josh did. I am waiting on a phone call.
        Reid won't be back in the office until the end of this month or so. Just a heads up.
        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

The lease on my wife's Expy is up in December.. the fact that the new expy has an eco boost sounds like WIN to me

Hopefully Reid is back and making killer deals by then.. the other full size SUVs do zero for me.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
          X