252 Freakin Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    Called the lawyer. The only reason i would need a lawyer is if the courts refused differed ajudication (sp). So now I guess I have to pay the fine...252 fuckin bucks and a differ cost. 300 plus bucks for a snail crawl. Never wanted to whoop a cop in all my life, but this sob got me all fired up.
    yeah i got one of those in garland. i wasn't happy but yeah yeah i know it was my fault.

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    I don't have to worry about that out here in Sachse. I have every police vehicle they own on video rolling the stop sign by my house.

I recently had to update my collection since they got new cars. :-)
    copies?? i'm in sachse now too so it could come in handy lol

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      So we shouldn't have to stop at stop signs? Where do you draw the line? Can someone just carte blanche blow through a stop sign because they feel like it? Can they "roll through" 10 feet? 5 feet? 5 inches?
      If you get to an intersection and see no traffic, you go, despite whatever stupid color light or dumb shaped sign you come across.

My judgement > arbitrary street sign.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

The US needs more round-a-bouts. Those are great.

Comment

Who does not stop for stop signs that are in parking lots?

If the sign is not ON the street I consider it owned by the property owner and not the city = me no stop unless traffic dictates. If I am in a parking lot I am not coming to a stop for a sign in the middle of nowhere.

$252 for a california stop is absurd. Who had the ticket for cutting through the parking lot on the other board? How much was that fine?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Who does not stop for stop signs that are in parking lots?

If the sign is not ON the street I consider it owned by the property owner and not the city = me no stop unless traffic dictates. If I am in a parking lot I am not coming to a stop for a sign in the middle of nowhere.

$252 for a california stop is absurd. Who had the ticket for cutting through the parking lot on the other board? How much was that fine?
            You can consider it whatever you want, but there are cases where the property owner has contracted the city to enforce traffic laws, in which case you can get a ticket.

Comment

Comment

I always just abide by what the big red sign says in plain English and stop. It's not a yield sign...if it were it would be a triangle with the word yield on it. A stop sign is not a suggestion...

How often do you roll through red lights? Kind of the same thing...

All that being true..$252 for that is insane! I bet it's effective in getting people into the habit of stopping though.

Comment

Somebody has to pay for their salaries

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                    How often do you roll through red lights? Kind of the same thing...
                    No, it's actually quite different.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                      No, it's actually quite different.
                      i do both.

damn it feels good to be a gangster.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        You can consider it whatever you want, but there are cases where the property owner has contracted the city to enforce traffic laws, in which case you can get a ticket.
                        That's the first I've ever heard of this ^.

Comment

Discretion is what I'm looking for here. If a cop wrote a ticket by the letter of the law EVERY time, he would be a complete dick.
                          Photobucket

Comment

Isnt STOP an acronym for Slow Till Others Pass?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No Cop, No Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post

copies?? i'm in sachse now too so it could come in handy lol
                                Oh yeah ? I have seen a red GT running around my hood, but it has black wheels. I cant recall seeing your car though. There are several NICE Stangs out here.
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X