Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 252 Freakin Bucks

For a rolling stop?

The wife and I pulled up in a motel parking lot to view some directions. I creap out of the parking lot onto a road where the stop sign is. If I was rolling, a snail would have out ran me. I look both ways and proceed down the road. About a half mile down Ruff Snow I get pulled over. Im thinking, "wth did I do? I was going under the speed limit."

I asked the cop and he said that I rolled through the stop sign...Oookay...I was very polite thinking he might give me a warning at best. Probably just check to see what we were doing in the motel parking lot and let us go. HELL NO! He fuckin writes me a ticket. Now I'm pissed thinking I'm out a hundred bucks for something stupid. But NO! Its 252 bucks.

Yeah I broke the law. I know I know. But if I were a cop, I couldnt have in good conscience wrote a ticket on this one.

What to do?

North Richland Hills...
    Photobucket

yup, thats gay
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Jim Lollar or Jim Mallory
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Well if it was a red light camera ticket I'd tell you to do what i did, tear it up and get rid of the car. lol

That sucks man. Not a whole lot you can do, get attorney and try to get it dismissed by court date and the prayer the officer doesn't show up.

Comment

Just wait til you get hit with a surcharge, in addition to what you have to pay the city.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

f'em don't pay

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Just wait til you get hit with a surcharge, in addition to what you have to pay the city.
              A what?
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Jim Lollar or Jim Mallory
                I thought the same, but can they really get this dismissed?
                Photobucket

Comment

Stop breaking the law asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    A what?
                    Another fine, that you get to pay to the State, once a year for the next 3 years.

Comment

Another fine, that you get to pay to the State, once a year for the next 3 years.
                      Did you ever get your license issue straightened out?

Comment

I never heard of such, but I just read about that. What a crock of shit.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Question - don't mean to hijack your thread. If you get a ticket on a road that has no speed limit sign and you pay it, can you do anything about that or is it to late?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

remove the stop sign.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Did you ever get your license issue straightened out?
                              Yeah, after several frustrating phone calls, an irritating day in court, and close to $2000 in fees.

Technically, I still have one step left. Gotta send all my shit off to Austin, along with yet ANOTHER fee. I accidentally left it on my desk when I left town Sunday, so I just dropped it in the mail. But yeah, I've got a judge's order, and all that. She said I was good to drive that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X