ecoboost flex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecoboost flex

Anyone have one? Wife wants a Flex and I want an Ecoboost. Just wanting to know if there are any problems with them and if they run as good as they should.

Comment

I did that search. Pretty much all f-150. The flex is all wheel drive 365hp. Should be fun, I just haven't driven one yet. Wondering if anyone has had one long term.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
        I did that search. Pretty much all f-150. The flex is all wheel drive 365hp. Should be fun, I just haven't driven one yet. Wondering if anyone has had one long term.
        I think Rreemo got one for his wife and ditched it after not too long. Maybe search for his thread about it or PM him

Comment

My wife has the Lincoln MKT(flex) with the eco and with a tune it scoots on out, gets about 23mpg highway using 93 octane, 19 with my wife driving in town and back country roads.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Never understood why mpg was so poor on these, they are only 1 mpg higher than the f-150 yet they are much lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
              Never understood why mpg was so poor on these, they are only 1 mpg higher than the f-150 yet they are much lighter.
              I haven't figured that out myself. You would think the aerodynamic benefit alone would help.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

There is a guy on the ecoboost forums that makes like 600 whp in a flex.

I love my ecoboost f150, thing runs damn good. And I am getting nearly double the mpg of my raptor with the same power.
                07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                X