Invisible car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible car?

I just passed a fresh wreck (I'm pumping gas now) and just like any other wreck I ever pass, I only see one damaged car! I've never seen two cars at the scene. Could it be that it's not as fresh as I think it is and the other got towed? I've seen wrecked cars on the side of the road. Why is that car still there if it was in a wreck? Stupid observation I made and this pump us taking forever!
    .....bro....

It would match my invisible underwear perfectly.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Well, it's driving around here in seagoville, runnin into folks. You can try catching it
      .....bro....

Comment

There was a wreck on east 175 at the 635/175 interchange yesterday. Damn thing was backed for miles. Apparently there is a shop with a nice black fox though. Place called Daniels Automotive.

Comment

maybe they hit something other than a car.

Comment

There have been car accidents in the past that only involve one vehicle. Just a possibility.

Comment

When the jeep got wrecked in Austin, they took the report and got those of us who could move off I-35 as quickly as possible. That way, we were less likely to get hit again by rubberneckers.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                There was a wreck on east 175 at the 635/175 interchange yesterday. Damn thing was backed for miles. Apparently there is a shop with a nice black fox though. Place called Daniels Automotive.
                They have some nice ones out there sometimes. Over priced I'm sure.the car I saw today was given the ol t-bone and the other car was nowhere to be found. Hit and run perhaps?
                .....bro....

Comment

perhaps. it's a mystery

Comment

Working...
                  X