Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 2 Wylie teens murder classmate and get caught dumping the body. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Wylie teens murder classmate and get caught dumping the body.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Wylie teens murder classmate and get caught dumping the body.

The undeveloped stretch of woods north of Garland's Firewheel Mall is exactly the type of spot where a Hollywood screenwriter would have the two panicked 16-year-old suburban kids, suddenly in way over their heads, dump their classmate's body. It's also, according to police, the type of spot where two panicked...

On my phone, someone do a copy paste.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2014, 09:07 AM.

The undeveloped stretch of woods north of Garland's Firewheel Mall is exactly the type of spot where a Hollywood screenwriter would have the two panicked 16-year-old suburban kids, suddenly in way over their heads, dump their classmate's body. It's also, according to police, the type of spot where two panicked 16-year-old suburban kids go to dump their classmate's body.
    Garland cops were called to the area at about 9:30 on Saturday night after a passerby found it strange to see a car veering into the trees off State Highway 78. Police first found the empty car, then the two 16-year-olds trying to flee. Asked what they were doing, one of the teens, neither of whom have been identified because of their age, replied that they were "burying a body."

Sure enough, officers rather quickly came upon a fresh corpse.

See also: A Wylie 15-Year-Old Who Shot His Friend and Dumped His Body Gets 15-Year Sentence

The body belonged to 17-year-old Ivan Mejia, the two teens' classmate at Wylie East High School. Police haven't said yet exactly how he was killed or why, just that murder took place Saturday behind Wylie East, and that the whole thing was planned in advance by the two teens, both of whom have been charged with murder.

Making the scenario even more unsettling is that Mejia isn't the first Wylie East student in recent memory to be murdered by his peers. Two years ago, a couple of 14-year-old students shot 15-year-old Nahum Martinez in the head, then dragged his body to a drainage ditch near their subdivision.

"The entire Wylie ISD community is shocked and saddened by this senseless act," the district said in a statement on Sunday. "We are cooperating with the police as they investigate, and we hope they will be able to provide us with some understanding how this tragedy unfolded."
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Crazy story..

Had they not been caught , there would be a missing persons report filed. This young man may have never been found. I am sure one of the two boys would have cracked though... so so sad.

((( same area that teen shot the 7-11 clerk...)))

what is wrong with kids these days.

Comment

There must be something in the water. That area produces some grade a ree-rees.

Comment

Damn that happened literally just down the road about a 1/2 mile or so from the house.
          Jon

Comment

What the hell is has gotten into the yutes theses days? In my high school in our worst year we had one kid hang himself while jacking off, one kid get run over by a bus, and one kid blow his brains out (witch I saw happen) and that was it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              What the hell is has gotten into the yutes theses days? In my high school in our worst year we had one kid hang himself while jacking off, one kid get run over by a bus, and one kid blow his brains out (witch I saw happen) and that was it.
              That's still pretty bad..
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                He was a witch?!?!?!?

That's a pretty normal HS year.

Comment

Sounds like a wily bunch over there
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Fucking parents, are they not watching what the fuck their kids are doing these days?!

At that age I knew every single movement and whereabouts of my kids, hell I still do. My youngest daughter is at SXSW, I was scrolling trough some pictures and there she is, I snaked the picture and sent it to and asked if she was having fun. She immediately called me and asked is I was stalking her..
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      He was a witch?!?!?!?

That's a pretty normal HS year.
                      Sorry; dragon speak doesn't work worth a shit.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Fucking parents, are they not watching what the fuck their kids are doing these days?!

At that age I knew every single movement and whereabouts of my kids, hell I still do. My youngest daughter is at SXSW, I was scrolling trough some pictures and there she is, I snaked the picture and sent it to and asked if she was having fun. She immediately called me and asked is I was stalking her..

Should hire one of us to do that for you... We'd do a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          Sounds like a wily bunch over there
                          dont you bastards gloss over this gem.....

EDIT: send me that pic H!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            That's still pretty bad..
                            Not really; the guy that hung himself did it by mistake. There was also never any doubt in anyone's mind that the one who got squished by the bus (with his sister riding in it) was going to win what we now call "The Darwin Award" and the guy who shot himself was a POS that did the world a favor.

Comment

It's garland no surprise there. I deliver to some of those stores and there's a lot of thuggin in that area.

Comment

Working...
                              X