No announcement yet.

A member of this site was killed today in a motorcycle accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I was just telling my wife about our first phone call and he told me about his ex. Helluva first conversation, lol. That sucks to hear.

Comment

I hate seeing these kind of posts. RIP

Comment

I never met him but always saw his posts. I agree with Eric on the shared aggrivations of SVO owners. it takes a special kind of person to be able to own one. RIP
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family. May he rest in peace.
          2007 997 Targa 4S - Guards Red
          2006 Subaru STI - WRBlue
          2008 VW R32 - Candy White

Comment

Hard to believe. Just saw him at cars and coffee last week. We both rode up, talked bikes and chump car. He was telling me about a ride he was on that a guy lost his leg and he seemed disturbed about.

I was about to send him a message. Had a gift for him, a track ride at circuit of the americas during motogp weekend. Guess we'll have to do that in another life.

Godspeed brother.
            Last edited by momo; 03-09-2014, 06:00 PM.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Damn, this is some very sad news and like someone else said not something I wanted to read today. I raced an SVO last year on SRSS and I send him a PM to see if it was him and it was not, we had a convo about his problems with it, go figure, damn this is some sad news...

Godspeed Kevin...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sad. RIP

Comment

man ! R.I.P.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

People don't pay attention driving. The guy that got killed on 635 a few weeks ago during morning rush hour traffic was a friend of mine. Guy went to change lanes and couldn't so he came back into my friends lane that had stopped and hit him going about 45 and pushed him into a Tahoe. Killed instant.

Comment

Rip very sorry to hear... 😰

Comment

Just came across the thread on the motorcycle forum from the beginning of the year, where he was posting up about the new bike. Life can be fleeting for sure...

it was on craigslist and it truly is a super clean bike. the PO was definitely anal about record keeping and maintenance.. Anyways i'm in the mckinney Area if anyone wants to ride LMK. i'm off every weekend Cya around

Comment

Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                                I hate seeing these kind of posts. RIP
                                I hate the frequency of them, now that we're all aging.

Thoughts go out to his family, and may he rest in peace.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X