• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
    Surely you can't be serious

Very Siri.

Comment

• This makes my brain hurt. I probably already said it, but I feel so bad for the families that are having to endure this torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
        Surely you can't be serious
        I am, and don't call me Shirley....

Comment

• The aliens took it duh....

Comment

• Washington Post article

Talks about the ACARS format data link system and why it's apparent the aircraft was operational after the transmitter went silent.

Interesting to me is that an Inmarsat satellite picked up the transmission. There is only one over the Indian Ocean, which means that if it was the only one to detect the signal, the aircraft could not have been anywhere else.

Actually, not true. It seems only one I-3 has coverage, but there is an I-4 that overlaps.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• If I was a family member, as much as it would pain me, I would have started to make arrangements by now.

There is no way they will be found alive.

As big as this Earth is, there is only one way a plane like the 777 goes missing.

Comment

• The MH370 current search pattern by the Indian Navy. Two new areas have been added today along Chennai coast.

Areas known to have been photographed by satellite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  Very Siri.
                  Come on, man

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  I am, and don't call me Shirley....

Thaaaat's better

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    If I was a family member, as much as it would pain me, I would have started to make arrangements by now.

There is no way they will be found alive.

As big as this Earth is, there is only one way a plane like the 777 goes missing.
                    Wormhole
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment on a Yahoo article talking about Danica Patrick's crash during qualifying at Bristol. "Who's to blame this time? Maybe that missing Malaysian airplane hit her"
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                      Originally Posted By: Polska
                      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I'm going to take this moment to recommend adding "Air Disasters" to their netflix list. Awesome series that covers the most mind boggling and crazy air mishaps. Really educational. It's probably one of the most interesting documentaries I've seen in a long time. This whole crash is unfolding much like many in the past, it's a little eerie to see it happen.
                        I don't watch much tv, but is this the same, or similar to "Why Planes Crash"? It's on the National Geographic channel I believe. I've found it pretty interesting the few times I've watched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          I don't watch much tv, but is this the same, or similar to "Why Planes Crash"? It's on the National Geographic channel I believe. I've found it pretty interesting the few times I've watched it.
                          It's similar to that. But what they do is they first show what really happened from the perspective of the pilots and passengers. Then, they go back and dissect everything specifically, and follow the same path the investigators did to come to final conclusion.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If only they would have been on a treadmill, none of this would have happened.

Comment

• NY Times reports that the aircraft may have experienced sharp elevation changes as it changed course and flew westward over the peninsula.

Read here
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Those engines have tracking devices on them for leasing purposes. The manufacturer knows precisely how many hours have been put on it, if it's running, how much throttle, etc, etc. They're feeding the media a bunch of BS until the whole thing is cleared out, obviously.
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X