Excuses for late shipping, good ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesource View Post
    I had a series of T5 transmissions getting stolen in route to customers using Fedex. Trans would ship out of SA, hit Dallas and disappear. At $1000-$1200 a pop, Fedex stopped covering them after 10 of them went missing in about 3 months. The 11th one Fedex refused to pay so I had to file suit on them for it. They cut a check the day before it went to court.
    Wow

Comment

Fedex driver "forgot to close the back door of his truck" and my tires rolled out. After starting the claims process (which is a complete fucking nightmare with them), the grandfather of the fedex truck driver found them on the side of the road and returned them to me. Crooks.
      '04 Mach 1

Comment

know a couple of people that work at fedex the security is either ridiculously strict or you can walk out with 5 packages and nooone will say anything. Depends on who is working. One of the guys working stole a plasma by throwing it over the security fence into his gf truck.

Comment

No gas to pull the car back to get to the part.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
            know a couple of people that work at fedex the security is either ridiculously strict or you can walk out with 5 packages and nooone will say anything. Depends on who is working. One of the guys working stole a plasma by throwing it over the security fence into his gf truck.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post

didn't see it cuz its so big lets quote it!

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                Down here in San Antonio, I've been to the ground terminal, walked around inside for no less than 15 minutes looking for someone to talk to and shit was every where. I could have easily backed my truck up to the garage door, loaded it with whatever I could and drive off without a sole knowing it every happened. I think they have since gated the entrance to the terminal so I'm sure security is tighter now days. I haven't been over there in several years but can see the fence from the highway.

Comment

The delivery guy who left here today called his next stop and told them he had the 18 wheeler buried in my yard. Good excuse and good display of the properties of black clay
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    The delivery guy who left here today called his next stop and told them he had the 18 wheeler buried in my yard. Good excuse and good display of the properties of black clay
                    No shit. This black clay sucks. Any time I have had to dig a hole for anything, its twice the work because you have to work so hard to scrape off the shovel with every try. I always wondered what the story was on that newish BMW 325 that has been stuck in mud for 10ish years between Commerce and Pecan Gap. I figured they blew it up trying to get unstuck from that clay.

Comment

Working...
                    X