No announcement yet.

Shotgun driver or auto transport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that was one way. You're going to be well over $2k round trip. Probably $2500-3k with fuel, food, and lodging.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I just got a quote from uship for $900. Does that sound about right?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Isn't UShip that site that the show Shipping Wars uses to bid on shipping jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Isn't UShip that site that the show Shipping Wars uses to bid on shipping jobs?
          haha yup ! that was a funny show
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

That's what I thought. Yeah I enjoy that show, especially the 2 hot chicks on it.

Comment

This is who I used as they were talked about awhile ago on here http://www.state2stateautotransport.com/home.html

They are nothing more then a broker but I had nothing but good to say about the guys that shipped my truck. Price and time line was great so I had a good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                I also thought about renting a uhaul pick-up truck and trailer and making the drive. Just thinking it's more trouble than I want to deal with.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                Do not rent the pickup from Uhaul, they charge you per the mile. Rent it from an actual car rental company.

Comment

Shouldn't that be a Hot Shot driver, not a shotgun driver?

Comment

Even if you take someone with you to drive it back you have frequent stop problem for fuel- get it shipped and call it good

Comment

Working...
                    X