Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you ballers looking for a TT V-12 car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are fun to drive when esp don't interupt. Almost uneventful acceleration which will get ya in trouble real quick. An SL55 would just as fun, easy to work on and possibly more affordable in comparison to V12. Like a supercharged euro Cobra, but with more electrical issues

Comment

Yeah it's amazing that you don't feel the speed in it like most American cars.
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

someone is trying to get a kick back from a dirty car salesman $$$

Comment

Screw that, I am trying to sell sperm and blood at this moment to afford the thing. For some reason people always scream and run away when I offer them a cup of sperm though.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

What did they do to the wheels? Are they painted black instead of charcoal like they should be or are they aftermarket copies? The ABC light is probably just the front and rear pressure accumulators if it wasn't riding like shit. Seems like a good deal for someone who has an extra 100k lined up for repairs over the next 5 years.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

That car is ugly as shit.

Comment

If you never open the top and don't ever hit any bumps and the brakes don't wear out it might hold up. Spend $10k more though and buy that CTS-V behind it.

Comment

I've never liked Benz's...not that I could afford one anyway
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    I've never liked Benz's...not that I could afford one anyway
                    I'm right there with you, never have cared for their styling, though the newer ones are making a much stronger argument for when it comes time to upgrade Tanya's DD.

Comment

I'd prefer the V8 iteration in a sedan. Or wagon. Definitely a wagon.

Comment

E63 AMG. Only one I've ever wanted.... (well, except for the E55 AMG...)

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          If you never open the top and don't ever hit any bumps and the brakes don't wear out it might hold up. Spend $10k more though and buy that CTS-V behind it.
                          I was eyeballing that sedan pretty hard.

Now the thing is I am not a Benz fan. I owned a couple low end models and drove quite a few high end models but never was my cup of tea. Well I got to drive a 05 CL65 and loved it. Was the most comfortable seat I ever sat in and that TT 12 was just wonderful. I have pined for one ever since.
                          Well the SL is pretty much the same suspension and power wise but I was curious how well it fits me. It fits but the CL fits better.

My hardon over these cars is the combination of supreme luxury, superior build quality and insane amounts of power that can be turned up to 11 (Speedriven 1200 kit is $20,000 and gives you 1200 hp and 1500tq) and the fact that most people ignore them as they look like yet another Benz. They ride spectacular, don't squeak and at 130 MPH they are dead silent inside. The nannys let you have just enough fun so you can go WOT below 100, with the drivers aids off WOT is useless below 100.

I would love to own one and I will but not until I have a 10k surplus over the cost of the car for repairs. The most expensive parts are the ABC components which is why I will look for a car that already has had them replaced as well as the $1000 ignition coils. Those cars go for about the same money but already had that $10,000 fix done. Only real expensive stuff that these cars are known for are brakes. The rotors are very expensive.
                          Other than that they don't suffer from any real issues (CL, don't know as much about SL). I have hung with owners, been on the forums, read the reposts and all CLs are known for is what I mentioned. Everything else seems rock solid.

Still I have to dish out $500 for its 6 month services or get the $4000 upgrade for my scan equipment. LOL
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                          X