Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you ballers looking for a TT V-12 car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you ballers looking for a TT V-12 car?

I ask because I have a new customer that dropped off his 69 GTO today and the Benz dealer he works at has the best deal I have ever seen on an AMG SL65.
    Its a 2005 black on black with 60k on it. It is beautiful save for a small leather blemish on the door. Thing is a rocket ship. Good dude and very honest. he said the thing has been there for too long and needs to go. If I had the cash it would be mine right now. $36,000 OTD. That's all fees included. It is easily a 55-60K car. Plus a twin turbo V12 is the shiznet. Anyway its at the Waco Benz dealer and I can give the guys contact info if anyone is interested.

Not mine, not trying to sell it but its a great car and a great deal so I figured I would give you all a heads up.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Good deal until it breaks, then you'll need to shit gold nuggets.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Good deal until it breaks, then you'll need to shit gold nuggets.
      No shit. Cfu1k.

Can't fix under $1,000.

Comment

nice car but at 60k there is some major maintenance coming up as well. would love to have one.

Comment

Was curious about it to flip, not that great of a deal after researching a little. Good deal to keep, not to flip. Seems they can be found in that range....

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I ask because I have a new customer that dropped off his 69 GTO today and the Benz dealer he works at has the best deal I have ever seen on an AMG SL65.
            Its a 2005 black on black with 60k on it. It is beautiful save for a small leather blemish on the door. Thing is a rocket ship. Good dude and very honest. he said the thing has been there for too long and needs to go. If I had the cash it would be mine right now. $36,000 OTD. That's all fees included. It is easily a 55-60K car. Plus a twin turbo V12 is the shiznet. Anyway its at the Waco Benz dealer and I can give the guys contact info if anyone is interested.

Not mine, not trying to sell it but its a great car and a great deal so I figured I would give you all a heads up.
            does his 69 GTO look good? I may need to swing by your shop to take a look..........

Comment

My boss has an '04 S600 as one of his cars and he has over 200k miles on it. I am not exaggerating when I say he has as much in the car in repairs and maintenance as it cost him to buy the car NEW. He loves the car so he kept fixing it. He's now basically parked it and is driving an '09 S600 he has. Yes, he is a glutton for punishment but loves the V12 S Class Benz.

In summary, do not buy a used, out of warranty twin turbo V12 Benz EVER!!!!
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

The 36k is 33,200 before TT&L.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  does his 69 GTO look good? I may need to swing by your shop to take a look..........

Comment

Well he called me up and said come drive the car, I didn't want to disappoint my new customer so I let him twist my arm. I am just in awe. I thought I knew what refined speed felt like but it turns out I simply did not know. From the second you touch the starter button and hear the turbine like sound as it fires up and then its silky smooth silence from that twin turbo monster under the hood. Everything fit into hand and was pleasant to touch, no cheap plastics here folks. So I get a feel for it and we take Bosque out to highway 6. I turn onto the feeder road kinda pansy footing it doing 30 and he says "Get up on it to merge" so I do. Foot down and it was not what I expected. No abrupt gear change, no wailing exhaust, no ass end all over the place. The only indication I did something was the high amount of pressure on my chest. Tail does a tiny wiggle as I merge over and I look down and the car is doing 130. 30-130 in the span on an entrance ramp. I am in awe. The car is spectacular. I so wish I had the 33k plus fees.

Comment

Definitely a nice ride, but definitely a wallet breaker too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Definitely a nice ride, but definitely a wallet breaker too.
                        Now it sounds like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Now it sounds like a woman.
                          lol so true.

Comment

No joke. Insurance is $3750 a year. Normal maintenance is another $3200 and the car gave me an ABC code while driving. I bet it needs the pump which is $2800 if I install it or $4000 if they do not to mention at 60k it prolly needs new struts and that's another $1500 each.

Comment

Working...
                            X