I need help finding a job for a friend-17yr tax/finacial accountant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help finding a job for a friend-17yr tax/finacial accountant

I have a friend of mine that is getting married and her fiancé is moving from Midland to N Fort Worth. He has a ba in business management and has been a tax/finance accountant for the past 17 years. If I didn't really like the guy I wouldn't bother with it. I don't have any experience in the office world but I think it's hard to find a good job with his profession(could be completely wrong though).
    Thanks for any help.

He should be able to get a job through a recruiter in a heartbeat with that much experience. You're out of your mind if you think finance and accounting are worthless in the corporate world.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      He should be able to get a job through a recruiter in a heartbeat with that much experience.
      I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        I hope so.
        Tell him to get in touch with a headhunter. Those people all know each other, so he shouldn't have to make too many calls to get pointed in the right direction. And good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Tell him to get in touch with a headhunter. Those people all know each other, so he shouldn't have to make too many calls to get pointed in the right direction. And good luck to him.
          How do you find a good headhunter? Im blue collar so I just walk into places to get jobs or website/referral.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            How do you find a good headhunter? Im blue collar so I just walk into places to get jobs or website/referral.
            You should google, "corporate recruiter Dallas," and see what pops up. The first result that specifically mentions accounting and finance is Babich & Associates. You might have him call them.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

This is a buddy of mine's firm, not sure if he is looking for anyone but wont hurt to try...
                Take a look at our Graphic Intro page. Preston & Dake P.C. is a full Accounting Firm located in Dallas, TX.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X