Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group of sportbikes flying up I35 in this weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group of sportbikes flying up I35 in this weather?

Am I missing something? Its 26 degrees outside and lightly sleeting. I just heard a very loud group of sportbikes going up I35 past Ovilla Rd. headed into Desoto. WHAT THE FU**?

Hardcore idiots!
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

no fucks given

Comment

They are probably oblivious to the temp when dressed in full leather gear.

Comment

more chlorine for the gene pool coming right up!

Comment

My neighbor is a very overweight Harley rider and he rides in all weather. We leave for work about the same tine and I often see him on that thing in sub zero temperatures. Guess he wants people to think he is a hardcore biker.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              They are probably oblivious to the temp when dressed in full leather gear.
              It's still cold.

Comment

Freeze your nuts off riding a bike in this crap weather

Comment

More than a few do the same around here... doesn't mean they are posing as "hardcore".

Comment

Hardcore is taking the AC off your car to make it .001 second faster and then daily driving it in the Texas summer. Cold? Eat some soup and put a sweater on you pussy.

Comment

1 percenters

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Hardcore is taking the AC off your car to make it .001 second faster and then daily driving it in the Texas summer. Cold? Eat some soup and put a sweater on you pussy.
                        Been there and done that. I also did my first iowa winter with no heater in the same car.
                        17miles when its -13-17 out sucks balls. Id warm socks and gloves in my microwave before i went out. Used rainx deicer to keep the windshield clean. As soon as i could afford it a new heater went in before the next winter.

Id take the texas summers with no ac any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          Been there and done that. I also did my first iowa winter with no heater in the same car.
                          17miles when its -13-17 out sucks balls. Id warm socks and gloves in my microwave before i went out. Used rainx deicer to keep the windshield clean. As soon as i could afford it a new heater went in before the next winter.

fuck no. i can dress as warm as i want to, sweating your balls off in nice clothes in a car with no ac during our summers would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post

lol. In '07, I was daily driving my 57 Bel Air with no heater. I had to manage my store that Thanksgiving, and drove it home while it was snowing with no working heater or wipers. Luckily there was hardly any one on the road. I think that day was what convinced me to go buy a 7 Series as a daily a couple weeks later.

Comment

Just started sleeting like crazy in North Arlington.

Comment

Working...
                              X