Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer Who Forced Dozens of Anal Cavity Searches for Fun Only Gets 2 Years In Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Who Forced Dozens of Anal Cavity Searches for Fun Only Gets 2 Years In Prison

Between February 2010 and February 2012, a small group of Milwaukee officers took part in a string of serial assaults on subjects pulled off the streets. In many cases, the officers demanded the subjects produce the drugs they assumed were being hidden somewhere on their person. When they were not satisfied with the cooperation from the subjects, an officer would jam his hand into the subject’s underpants, touch his genitals, and insert a finger into his anus on the side of the road. Some of the complaints stated that drugs were planted during these searches. At least one complainant was a juvenile, and one stated that he was fingered so hard that his anus bled afterwards.

Should be life in prison, our system is a joke.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I bet he receives a lot of anal cavity searches in those two years.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Agent Hurley, I want you to give this scumbag a cavity search! I'm talking Roto-Rooter! Don't stop until you reach the back of his teeth!

Comment

Don't do drugs if you don't want it in the ass. Done.
          I no longer shift gears - I switch beers. Cheers!

Comment

Do you realize the only thing you post about on this forum are FTP threads.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Do you realize the only thing you post about on this forum are FTP threads.

So you're saying I have competition?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

At least he is doing time at all.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Something is wrong with them boys. Who the hell fondles another man for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    Something is wrong with them boys. Who the hell fondles another man for fun?

Elvis.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Elvis.
                      LOL, Thread/

Comment

Working...
                      X